Moody Mark

GOT6 POV....(excluding Mark)
After the principal had told us we were shocked and sad because we have a little feelings for the girls. But when it is time to practice Mark hyung was very moody and can't dance properly. We asked him why...
T͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ c͓̽o͓̽n͓̽v͓̽e͓̽r͓̽s͓̽a͓̽t͓̽i͓̽o͓̽n͓̽ i͓̽n͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ l͓̽a͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽p͓̽t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽.....
We all started to tease Mark hyung about his love he has given out to Olivia...
School timmmmmeeee.........
(Olivia POV)
O my goddess. U r fuckin kidding me right... My fuckin uniform for dance have been ripped??!!! Fck u Celine bitch!!!

 My fuckin uniform for dance have been ripped??!!! Fck u Celine bitch!!!

"Olivia-ssi!!!! Annyeong!!!" Yugyeom, Bam Bam and Youngjae said. I gave them a ultra strait face..... "DO NOT FOLLOW ME IF U DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!" I shouted at them. "Chill girl what happened to u." Jackson said. "CHILL ME? NOT GOING TO FCKING HAPPEN! LOOK WHAT YOUR LITTLE FRIEND DID TO MY FCKING PRECIOUS DANCE CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!" I said and walked of wanting to find that little ass bitch. "Yah! Olivia fxcking Yang who r u to shout at them!" a bitch voice said. I smirked and said, "Oh hello to u! Oh right have u 'dated' any of them! U little bitch u come here right now!"
"Did u command me to go to u and called me a little bitch!!" Celine shouted. Lots of students gathered and watched. A few mumbles saying that I cant fight with Celine because she has went for taekwando (idk how to spell). Then suddenly one of the pupil shouted," Fight! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Many pupils started shouting tooooo.

Mark pov
Oh no. Pls don't fight Olivia Yang! I dont want u to get hurt pls pls pls.....
"Let's fight then." I heard Olivia said. Oh damn it.

Olivia pov
Me and Celine was about to fight. "1,2,3 start " a student said. Well Celine is a black-red belt and well no one really knows that I am a black belt 3rd degree.... Well lol...... Anyways Celine has quite a skill though..... But who cares.....

(imagine just imagine.. So the black shirt one is Olivia and the white is Celine and the adults r the game of Celine.)
Everyone was shocked... "So Celine have I have the power to call u a little ass bitch?" "Yes yes yes..... Strange bitch that is impossible girls go!" Celine says and back of. Everyone was shocked again I beat the down...

GOT7 pov
Well we were shocked we did not know she has this ability......