Chapter 4

Olivia's POV:
"안녕하세요, We Are GOT7!" a group of boys said. Mark too. Olivia gave a what is this look to Mark. "Mark why is this girl not reacting to us? A guy saying in Chinese thinking that I don't know Chinese. "因为我不认识你们。" (because I don't know who are all of u.) I said. That guy was shocked like hell. "You don't know who r we? How can u?" "Hyung, speak Korean I don't understand what you are saying." A guy said in Korean. " She don't know who is GOT7."  that dude that ask Mark questions said in Korean. "BWO!!!!" They all shouted, except that guy who talk to Mark and Mark. "STOP! At least....." before I could say anything that dude said "They are shocked that u don't know who are we." "I understand Kay. I want to say say your names??" I said in Korean. "How many languages do you know, and by the way I am Jackson."I know English, Chinese, Korean, Cantonese, Japanese, Spanish and French." Which make all of them jaw drop. " Names!!!!!!!" then  one by one they introduced themselves. One of them called Yugyeom said," So I should call u Noona." "Nope. U r 97 liner right, I am 98 liner. I am just studying faster that's why I am in Mark's class?" They all looked at each other and nod their heads. "Olivia what club are u in, art? Music? Dance?" Jinyoung said. "Me? I take 2 music and dance."
" Senior team Junior team?" JB asked. "Senior." " Hyung!! Faster I am hungry!!" Bam Bam shouted.
Lunch
" Omo oppa" lots of girls shouted. "Mark oppa!!!" a girl shouted making everybody looking at her. Guess who is it. Of course the one and only playgirl in school Cecilia. 🙄😒 As you know Cecilia hates Olivia so here it comes. " Mark oppa why r u and GOT7 oppa together with this
B-I-T-C-H BITCH?" Cecilia said half pouting and half moaning."Why? And don't call her that" Mark said. "She is a nerd! A NERD! A ULTRA STUPID NERD! She has no money, she is not as pretty as me, she has no rich parents like me and most importantly SHE HAS NO PARENTS!" Tears are flowing down Olivia's cheeks. She lived at the orphanage as when she was young her parents died from a car crash. When Jackson saw that he went to hold Olivia's hand tightly. Mark was shocked, he turned around and looked at you. Cecilia looked and smirked, she then walked to you and said, "I know everything about your past. Hahaha!" Jackson released his hand from Olivia. (Olivia actually told Jackson to let go, back to the story) Olivia then use her hands to slap Cecilia. "You think you are clever? You think that you are pretty? You think that your parents can solve everything? You think that money is the most important thing in your life? Your life is so wasted! You spent your life watching idols and not studying and get low grades. Your parents would be so depressed. Although my parents died from a car crash and left me alone on earth doesn't mean I could say that I don't want to study and no one to control me! You must be grateful that you have a parent that is a billionaire and could buy everything you want! On the earth money is not important, the most important thing is air, food and water. Without that would you live? Without that will you be able to see your idols? And without that would you be able to see your parents? NO NOTHING WILL HAVE EXISTED!" Olivia shouted holding her tears. After that she ran away and left everyone shocked.
--------------------------------------------
Sry if this part is lame. And thx for reading.
Of course thank you to my friend slytherin_seeker07 she mentioned about me. Plus go read her books and follow her on Wattpad (her books are interesting ). She also offers to make book covers. Thank you to all the readers. Special photo. ↓↓

 ↓↓