Chapter 11

I randomly just wanted to put that photo. Oh ya thank you everyone that.read this book and got me to 143 views. Thank you 🙏👉. (this chapter will be the day after the BBQ day.) Olivia POV
--------------------------------------------
Mark walked me home yesterday and it felt very awkward.
As per usual I get ready for school.
Skip to the school. →→→→
When I walked through the school gates, suddenly lost of girls came running to my direction. It freaked me out as I don't know what is happening. "Oppa" I heard a lot of girls yell. "shit" I mentally cursed, GOT7 is here. By the time I was going to walk to another side....... The group of girls ran over me. They kept pushing through me so they pushed me down and some even stepped on my hand.
"ahhh!!!!!! 你们要见你们的偶像请别弄到其他人身上!他妈的!" (you want to meet your idols plz dont cause other people injured! F*ck!)
Since we are in America no one understands me. All of the fan girls turned and looked at me. "What did you just say?" one of a girl yelled. I stood up and just walked away, I am to lazy to consider them and went to class.
Third person. Skip to after class and lunch time (Sry)→→→→→
"Jackson hyung! Do you know what Olivia just say....." Yugyeom asked.
"hmmm.... Some...... The first sentence was 'you want to meet your idols plz dont cause other people injured!' And then idk. I should ask my friend later." "Just use Google translate." Mark said taking out his phone going to translate. All the boys stopped and looked at Mark's phone. He typed the world '她妈的' (f*ck). "oh." all of them said, and then there was a awkward silence. Suddenly, Olivia walked past them, Bam Bam ran towards her and block her way. "What did you say just now in the morning?" he asked in a questioning way. "Don't mind that, I need to go, I am in a rush to go somewhere." Olivia said and swiped Bam Bam away.
Olivia POV
Why did Bam Bam asked me that. Who cares, I need to get to the dance studio now. We got a special guest so excited. *sqeals* let me see when we get there.

--------------------------------------------
Sry this chapter is short. It is already 2.25am I need to sleep, I will make try to write as fast as possible. Sry if I kept u waiting. Thank u for the people who read this book.  And the person is made up so it is not a pop star neither it is a k-pop star. BUT IDK IF A ARTIST WITH THIS NAME EXISTS. It is a Korean name.