Chapter 6

A/N note
Lets change the name of Cecelia to Celine it is easier for me. Sry for the change, forgive me.
--------------------------------------------
Conversation between Miss Goh and Olivia:
MG: Why? Why are you hurting yourself?
O: Life is a lie. Why must I live?
MG: Don't say that. You see you have famous friends like GOT7.
O: No. Everyone is threatening me of being close to them. And worst Celine.... She....she...she......
MG: What about her.
O: She is threatening me of telling my truth my truth of my life, my parents, no one wants to be friend with a orphan.
Olivia started crying she is crying as in the sky is falling.(hehe chicken little)
After all those counselling they went back down hallway. When GOT7 saw Olivia come down they ran towards her. ( By the way all the students are in class having classes) "Don't do that everyone again, it scares us." said Youngjae. "Yeah!" they all said together except for Mark. Mark was shock of whatever happened. "All of you go to class." Miss Goh said. Miss Goh then walked off to the staff office. I was not in mood to talk about what happened. As we were walking to class, I saw the boys walking ahead of me and only see six of them. And the last one of course the shook one, Mark. I then felt a strong grip pulling me. Of course it's  who? Mark. "What!" said in annoyed. "Is that all true?" he said calmly. "What if it is true? You would unfriend me and tell all the members? All the students in this school? After all of that, everyone would start to take me as their slave? Is that so Mr. Tuan?" "No. No, listen to me." "Listen to you! No way I am doing that!" Mark got irritated and hold onto my wrist and pull Olivia outside the school.