Life Hurts More Than Death

All the students, GOT7 and Cecilia was shocked when Olivia said that. "Mark Oppa, lets go do some interesting things with my group and your group? Girls let's go!" Cecilia said grabbing Mark's hands. All the members of GOT7 looking at Mark with the don't you dare go with them expressions. "Sorry Cecilia, but I need to see if Olivia's alright."Mark said and the whole of GOT7 ran to the directions you took. "Hm! That bitch!"

---------------rooftop---------------------
Mark POV
We heard shouting and crying and voices at the rooftop. We ran up as if as we are in a race. We tried opening the door but it was locked."Go find the teachers quick! I will be here!" The GOT7 members obey him as he was the oldest. " Olivia open up! Please! I don't want you to get hurt!" Mark shouted through the door. " Leave me..... alone.....I am a lon..er!"Olivia shouted between her sobers. " Open up before I kick the door Olivia Yang!!" No Reply. Mark just kick the door and see Olivia at the edge of the bars about to jump down.
Conversation:
M: You better get down from there
O: Don't come closer. If not I would really jump down.
M: Oh really? Obey me you little brat!
O: Mark stop all the jokes! I am serious!
M: Olivia Yang!
O: Why can't you just let me jump down from here, I could meet my parents after I jump down here! MY LIFE HURTS MORE THAN DEATH!
When Olivia was saying that Mark slowly walk towards her and could finally reach her and dragged her down.
M: What's wrong with you? Life does not hurt more than death!
O: It does! I get bullied everyday, no one likes me, and if I die I could meet my parents! I would be better that way!
" Teachers here!" BamBam shouted. " You boys get out first I will talk to Olivia."

To be continued.........