#3

Time skip to the day after Naruto learns the clone jutsu, because I don't want to be like the other authors that make it so you're nosy. I mean, its his fight anyways. You did what you normally did at that time.

You entered the classroom, secretly smiling on how much people passed.
Walking through the classroom, you sat next to Sasuke.
All the girls at that moment sent you glares, but you sent them back x1000.
They quieted down after that.

Suddenly, the doors slamed open revealing Sakura and Ino.

"Ha! First again!"

"Are you blind? I had to look back to see that my toe was at least one centimeter further than yours!"

They started bickering again, and you didn't notice Natuto sitting next to you, staring at Sakura lovingly.
Sakura then looked over at Sasuke, Naruto freaking out because he thought Sakura looked over to him.
Sakura started sprinting towards us.

"Hi Sakur- AH!", Naruto said, Sakura pushing him.

She then looked over to me, and kicked me out of the chair, sitting in it.

You fell down with an "UUF!"

You standed up, and glared at Sakura.
She looked horrified when looking at your glare.

You were about to hit her, when you noticed that she shifted her horrified gaze into something else behind you.

You looked behind, seeing Sasuke and Naruto kissing.

Your face turned red, trying to stop the laughter that was about to burst out.

Sasuke and Naruto broke off the kiss, cleaning their mouth trying to get rid of the germs.

"NARUTO!!!!", you could hear all of Sasuke's fangirls screaming.

Time skip

"Since there is an uneven amount of students this year, there will be a group of four.", Iruka stated.

You zoned out, until you heard your name.

"Okay! Team 7 consists of [Y/N], Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke."

Naruto whined, and Sakura jumped in joy.

"IRUKA SENSEI, WHY DOES AN EXEPTIONAL STUDENT LIKE ME HAS TO BE WITH A LOSER LIKE SASUKE!!!", Naruto whined.

"Sasuke had the best grades in the class, you in the other hand, had the worst. We needed to balance out the teams.", Iruka said.

You then banged your head on the table.

Out of all the teams, why did I have to be on this one...

--------------------------------------------
Okay!
Another chapter done, sorry that its short, though.
So, I have a question.
You wouldn't mind if I changed the story line a little, right?
Bai~
-Ephidi