#12

Time skip

You all started training when Kakashi realized that Zabuza was still alive.

It was something called, "Tree climbing".

Of course, Sakura and you did it in the first try, but Kakashi decided to take their love for you in advantage.

4 hours ago

"Well, it seems that [Y/N] and Sakura are the first ones to make it. If you guys don't make it up, then no one will get a kiss from [Y/N].", Kakashi said.

'Even if I don't really like the idea, it's my responsibility as a teacher to motivate them. Either way, though, she will be mine', he also thought.

"WHAT?!?!?! I never agreed to this!!!", you said.

Fire started in both Naruto and Sasuke's eyes, and they both started to beat each other.

Current time

It's been 4 hours since that time, you were forced to watch them.

"Great job guys, you're improving!", you said, even though they weren't really.

Naruto came up to you and said, "Hey, [Y/N]... could you tell me how to improve?"

You smiled, "Well, you're putting too little chakra, and Sasuke's putting too much. You need to learn how to control your chakra to the right state were it could do the things you want it to do."

(Or something, I don't know how it works, I was to lazy to listen to Sakura's explanation in the anime)

"Oh, Ok! Thanks [Y/N]!", He said, running of to his tree.

He was improving little by little, getting better than Sasuke.

I saw Sasuke go to him and tell him something, but I then saw Naruto grin and poke his thounge out. (Sp?)

Sasuke then came to you.

"Hey", he said, "what did you tell Naruto?"

You grinned also, "Hmmm... I don't know."

Sasuke pinned you against a tree, and said, "If you don't tell me, I wont  hesitate"

You blushed, "Hesitate?!?"

He blushed, realizing what he did and stopped pinning you to the tree, saying, "Just tell me.."

"Ok? [Explanation you gave to Naruto]"

"Thanks", he said, getting back to his tree.

Time skip

After a few hours, they both reached to the top at the same time, and ran to you.

"I beat the Teme! I want my kiss!"

"What are you talking about dobe? I beat you and now I'M getting that kiss!"

"Hey, guys, both of you made it up at the same time."

"But who is getting the kiss?"

"I guess both of you?"

Naruto and Sasuke glared at each other.

You kissed Sasuke in the cheek, and he turned red.

"Hey", Naruto started saying as you were going to give him a kiss, "Since Sasuke kissed you on the lips..."

He looked up right as you were going to kiss him in the forehead, making you both lock lips.

He pinned you against a tree, deepening the kiss. You looked at him wide eyed, not knowing what to do.

Sasuke looked at both of you, raging. He pushed Naruto off of you, getting closer to you.

"HEY!", you heard a familiar voice say. You looked to see Kakashi-sensei yell.

"This is not a chapter of my book!! We're supposed to be training, not kissing each other!", he yelled, looking angry.

Kakashi's Pov

'They're taking a little too long', I thought, going outside to check up on them.

What I saw made my blood boil.
Naruto was kissing [Y/N] in the lips. Then I saw Sasuke push him and start leaning towards her.

I finally got into my senses and stopped them.

"HEY!", I said, "This isn't a chapter of my book, so stop kissing and start training!!".

I tried to not let my anger show. Though, I couldn't really keep it in that much.

Your POV

You ran inside and locked yourself in the bathroom, staring wide-eyed.

'Why did they kiss me?', You thought, 'it must just be a way to say that they like me as a friend.... yeah, that must be it..'

EYYYY
UPDATED A NEW CHAPTER, AS YOU CAN SEE.
UM, *FRIEND TELLS ME I HAVE CAOS LOCK ON*

Oh, sorry.
.
.
.
Anyways, more
Kakashi
Panda-kun (Gaara)
Shikamaru
Choji
Kiba
And all the other characters I haven't really got into will come soon enough, so don't you worry!!
^^
Lolol, see you on another chapter!