#5

"EEEHH!", almost everybody screamed.

You just stayed there, silent, but freaking out in the inside.

"Meet me on the roof", our sensei said, poofing away.

You sighed, and started walking up the stairs to where he was.
Once you got there, you sat down infront of him.

He eyed you supiciously and curiously.

"What? I don't look at you suspiciously for not showing your mouth, do I?", you said.

He looked away and avoided eye contact with you.

Everyone then finnaly came and sat down.

"Okay! So now time for introducing ourselves", our sensei said.

"What do you mean?", Sakura questioned.

"Ughh.. your forehead might be big but that doesn't mean your brain is... what do you think he means?", you said kinda sassily.

"I don't know! That's why I'm asking him!", Sakura shouted at you.

"I mean, like, what you like, hate, your hobbies, your name, and your dream for thr future.", our sensei said lazily.

"Oohhhhh... can you go first", Sakura asked.

"Yeah! We need to know how to do it!", Naruto agreed.

"Fine, my name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes... I like many things. I dislike many things also. My hobbies.. hmmmm... I have many hobbies. And my dream... I haven't really thought about that yet...", Our sensei, now know as Kakashi said.

"The only thing we learnt was your name!", Naruto screamed, annoyed.

"You go first, pinky.", Kakashi-sensei commanded.

"Fine. I'm Sakura! What I like, I mean who I like.. *looks at sasuke and giggles* My hobbies *looks at sasuke again and giggles* And my plans for the future... *looks at sasugay once again and giggles*"

"And your dislikes?"

"NARUTO!"

Hi guys! Sorry for the small chapter...
I finished it, but everything got deleated so I only had time to make this.
Worry not, though, because summer is coming and I'll have time to update more frequently!