Good Terms

Excuse any errors, this was something quick.

Oh, and viewer discretion is advised! Lol.

Vote, comment and share!

Omniscient's POV

Daniella gripped the sheets as Kaydence rubbed his shaft across her clit from behind, her back arched deeply and his left hand gripping her waist.

They'd went on a lunch date earlier, talked a little bit, went to the park to let Karcyn play for a while and agreed to continue with being coparents to Kamrin but Kaydence had to have her now. He couldn't wait.

"You want this dick?" He asked her. "Yes! Fuck me, daddy!"

"How bad you want it?" He slid in and slid out, teasing her.

"Stop playing Kaydence." Dani said with seriousness in her tone. He chuckled and then slid back in, letting out a sigh as her tight, slick walls clenched his dick. He stroked slow because he knew that if he didn't, he would nut in no time. It had been forever since he'd had sex with the woman that he loved.

"Yes! Keep going, I'm gonna cum." He listened to her moans as he thrusted in and out of her. Her legs then began to quiver and he pulled out, watching as she climaxed for the first time since they started.

"Fuck. I miss this shit. . turn over." She turned on her back and looked at him deep in his low, dark eyes as he got down on his knees in front of her pussy, slowly inserting his middle and index finger inside of her. "Damn, you stil-"

"Oh fuuuuck, right there. Shiiiiiit." Her body spasmed as she came for the second time. Kaydence began to flick his tongue across her nub a few times, driving her crazy and he could tell that she hadn't been having sex because she was well overdue, cumming back to back and shit.

He came back up and stood over her naked body, stroking himself as he looked down on her. "How you want me to fuck you baby? Nice and slow? Rough? You wan-"

"Get aggressive with me. . choke me!" She yelled, turning him on even more. He never thought she'd say that that was what she wanted but she did and that's exactly what he was gon' give her. Aggressive sex was his favorite.

He grabbed her by her waist and pulled to the edge of the bed. "Ohhh fuck!" She moaned as he plunged himself inside of her roughly and grabbed ahold of her neck. "O- Wait, wait!" She tried to push him away but he had her by neck, choking her just like she wanted him to. She wasn't going anywhere.

"You said this was what you wanted and you know Ima give you what the fuck you want. . Don't run from the dick." He bit down on his lip while still choking her and taking short fast strokes.

"I'm about t-"

"Go ahead and cum. . Do you." He leaned down and took her right nipple into his mouth, flicking over it with his tongue. "Mmmm. ." He slowed down as she pulsated against him once again before pulling out and watching her continue to ride her wave, her body jerking lightly. "I think I wanna tap out." She said in between moans, once she stopped cumming, finally.

"Tap out?"

"I can't take anymore."

"Baby, this is our first time in a long time. You ain't tapping out on me." He ran his hand over her thigh. She sighed and turned back over on all fours, barely able to move.

"Sheeesh. Keep that ass tooted, just like this." He got back down on his knees and placed lingering kisses on the back of her thighs before he pulled her back on his face. He went in, devouring his baby for as long as she could stand it and it wasn't for very long.