Stuck

vote, comment.
vote, comment.
vote, comment.

Omniscient's POV

"You saw my watch? The one I just bought. ." Kaydence asked Dani while he looked around for the Avianne watch. "No, I tho-"

"Oh, here it go," He cut her off and came out of the closet. "I don't even remember putting this shit in there," He chuckled and put the watch on his wrist. They were packing up, getting ready to take Mike's private jet and head to Bora Bora island for the week.

"It's 9:00, we have 30 minutes," Daniella informed Kaydence. He looked at her crazy.

"I'm in charge of this shit, don't nobody leave until I say so."

"We need to be done by 9:30 and at the airport by 10 Kaydence," She said, annoyed by his comment.

"Nah, we'll be done when I say so," He said and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Well, I have an uber coming to get me. You have fun, okay?"

"Uber? Girl don't fucking play with me," Kaydence told her as he stood up and walked towards her. "I'm not playing." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"So you not riding with me?" He asked and she shook her head no. "Okay, bet."

Kaydence grabbed his Gucci luggage and left the room, leaving the door slightly opened. Daniella laughed to herself because she knew damn well that he wasn't gonna leave her behind.

She finished gathering her belongings, making sure to pack the bathing suits that she'd racked up on. She had plans of wearing a different one every time they went out.

Only a few seconds had passed before she heard Kaydence holding the car's horn down like some maniac. She cursed him out in her head as she quickly grabbed her stuff and rushed downstairs and outside. "Are you serious?" She shouted while locking the front door and he stopped.

"Serious about what?" He shouted back, watching as Dani walked quickly to the car. "The fucking horn Kaydence. Damn," She said as she got in. "Didn't know you could hear it from the room," He lied. "You know I can hear it from the room, asshole."

Kaydence's POV

"Yeah, I'll be back in a week. I just wanna show her a good time and you know... that other shit that I had planned," I told Mike.

"Well have fun man, I'll take care of this bitch here." He said. He was referring to my car. "I appreciate you man. Thank you."

"No problem. I gotcha and good luck." He dapped me up and went to speak with the pilot of the jet, Yulon. I joined Dani who was already relaxing, drinking a glass of wine.

"You ready?" I asked and took a seat across from her. She smiled and simply shook her head yes. I grabbed the bottle of Hennessy that was in the bucket of ice on the table and poured some in a cup.

"We finna have fun, I got a lot of stuff planned," I informed her as I downed the Henny in one gulp. "I'm excited," She said. "But the only thing is, I think we gonna gon be on this jet for 12 ho-" There was a slight knock on the jet's door. "Come in!" I shouted and in walked Mike.

"Whatever y'all need, go to Lon. He'll have answers. Do as y'all please in here, He'll clean up. . I pay em enough," He said to the both of us.

"Thank you so much," Daniella told him.

"No problem." He left and not too long after, Yulon came back.

"We're about to take off in about 5, maybe 10 minutes. Y'all have flied before right?"