Waited For This

Vote and Comment!

"Wait, Dani.. I need to talk to you." Kaydence stood up, "Come sit down. Let me talk to you," He said, rubbing his hands across his face as she came to sit back down. He was frustrated as hell.

"I don't know how to put this but.... Samantha is going to get a paternity test on the baby Wednesday and.. I gotta go with her...."

Daniella took a slight pause before she spoke.

"I'm sitting here talking to you about US and the first words that come out of your mouth are about another bitch? I'm done with this shit." She snatched the engagement ring off of her finger and tossed it at him, hitting him in his chest.

"Done with what?" He asked and quickly stood up, grabbing ahold of her arm before she could leave out of the kitchen.

"Let me go Kaydence. I'm done talking to you, I'm done with all of this shit!" She snatched away as her eyes began to fill with tears.

"Wait bab-"

Daniella walked away, leaving him there looking dumbfounded with the engagement ring in his hand. If she left today or tomorrow, it was on him and he had to live with that.

"Karcyn is eating," She said loud enough for him to hear, in between sobs, as she headed for the stairs.

Soon, she was packing her and Kamryn's stuff and leaving. Kaydence didn't know that she was still paying the bills at her condo and that was exactly where she was going. This entire relationship felt like a waste and this time, she was done.

Dani looked at herself in the mirror, ashamed. She was letting this man have too much control over her. He was her happiness, her sadness, and anger, all in one. She knew that this wasn't healthy and was about to make some changes. Starting now.

Omniscient's POV

"This is our last chance. We gotta to do this right or it's gonna be too late."

"And what happens if we fail?"

"We can't fail because you're gonna do everything that I taught you. This man thinks that he's untouchable... and that's not true. He needs to be taken off of the streets."

"Okay."

"I'm counting on you now. Help me close this case.."

"When do I start?"

"I'll call you with details tomorrow. Here's $600, go make yourself look nice. You gotta be able to catch his eye."

"I already look nice, what else do I need? My hair is done, nails done."

"I don't know. Just fix yourself up nice. You see what type of chicks he likes, try to fit in with them. I'll call you tomorrow."

Wednesday, 4:40pm

Kaydence held the door open for Samantha as they walked into the doctor's office together. It felt weird for the both of them. He hadn't seen her since the argument about him not wanting to be with her and now she was carrying his seed and it was showing.

"Appointment for Samantha Lewis," Samantha said to the receptionist, who scrolled on her computer and then directed her attention back to Samantha.

"Okay, someone will be out to get you in just a few minutes."

Her and Kaydence then went to sit down and wait with an awkward silence until she broke it while they filled out paperwork. He didn't even like doing shit like this. No matter how long it had been, he was still supposed to be lowkey.