In Court?

Vote, comment & excuse all errors.

Omniscient's POV

"You can't fucking drive man, make a left!" Kaydence yelled at Los as they moved through traffic to get to Six Flags. Dani and Dior were riding together separately.

"Look bitch, don't be telling me how to drive. I got this." Los said calmly and made a left turn into the parking lot.

"You out here tryna kill us and shit. I'm not ready to die." Kaydence said as he put his seatbelt on after a whole 45 minutes of riding. "It's a lil too late for that bro." 

"It's never too lat- Nigga, you just passed a fucking parking space! Are you serious? You know what? Let me out. I'll walk." Los braked and Kaydence hopped out. He then pulled his phone from his trunks and called Daniella's phone.

"Where y'all at?"

"Finding a park. Where y'all at?"

"I'm walking towards the entrance now. Your brother can't drive yo, I hadda save my own life but Ima wait for y'all. . call me when y'all park." He ended the call and stood on the sidewalk to wait.

Many people walked by and he got many different stares. Some from weird ass kids, others from insecure husbands and most from thirsty ass hoes.

"Are you KD? Like the one from the Wes-"

"Nah shorty. . keep it moving though. I ain't tryna draw no attention." He told the teenage girl who had stopped in front of him with her friends.

"But we just wanna take a picture really quick."

"Girl, I ain't no damn celebrity but hurry up." He said, giving in.

She quickly handed her phone to one of her homegirls and he wrapped his arm across her and another one of her friend's shoulders. The girl taking the pictures snapped a few times and that was that.

"Thank you!" She said as they walked off excitedly to get in line. He still couldn't understand why these females loved him so much but the niggas hated so bad. He felt like he was just a average nigga with money, taking care of his.

Dani, Dior and Los walked up looking crazy seconds later, all staring at him.

"Why y'all looking stupid?" He asked as they approached. "You're the only stupid one." Daniella said dryly while rolling her eyes.

"I hope you not talking about that lil ass fan who wanted to snap a pic just now."

"I am."

"She just wanted to take a picture Dani, I'm famous around this bitch." He joked and tried pulling her into a hug but she pushed him away.

"Yo Dani, don't do this right now." He begged. She was basically his girlfriend again because of how she was getting jealous of some nobody ass little girl. She rolled her eyes in response to him and they started towards the gate, showing their flash passes so that they could skip the lines.

"We gotta take pictures some where before we get wet." Dior reminded them as they walked around the water park. Meanwhile, Dior was looking for a spot where the lighting would be perfect.

"Right here." They stopped, Kaydence handed his phone over to Dior and she started taking pictures of him and Dani.

"Okay Kaydence, there are children out here." Dani said to him before she moved his hand off of her ass.

"Girl, I don't care about those kids. If I knew we wouldn't go to jail, I'd probably fuck you in front of these kids. Stop playing with me." He said and made everyone laugh. Dior stopped and they switched off, letting Daniella take some of Los and Dior.