Chapter 5

THIRDTIME 105

Third Sunday together.

I missed Ms. Jung, but somehow I thought about things,
what we do and how I feel.

Ms. Jung told me just enjoy what we do, Ido enjoy her. I mean who wouldn't enjoy Ms. Jung? But Ms. Jung, I'm enjoying to the point that it's making me happy.

Our is supposed  to be pleasure and fun but when I feel a pang of happiness with you, guilt is attached. A guilt causing me to pain.Do you continue on this kind of game? Whereas you're clearly breaking the rules? Ms. Jung I think I'm developing feelings for you. I should.. Stop.

"Yoona.."I can feel her hands slowly move from my neck to my arm.
Why are you doing this? For Pete's sake why do I have to be so nervous!? I should take this as a blessin- ! Di-Did she just kiss my neck?
"Yoona-ah, face me.." She whispered to my ear, oh so seducing. I mean.. Her voice it was hot. Really hot. I turned to face her, as I lay down on her sofa she looked at me smiling.
"Sorry if I made you wait.. Are you hungry?" For a while ago she was such a seducing lady now she's as caring as my mom. But somehow this side of herwas refreshing.
"I-I'm okay.." I was still nervous. This wasn't the first time I went to her large condominium unit but still I can’t seem to straighten my words. Why is that?
"I'll get you something to eat, I'm sure you're hungry." She smiled, standing up and taking her leave to go to the fridge.

She's so nice today I wonder why.
I sat up, I mean I can't be oh so comfy on her sofa. This is her house anyways. I opened the television, searching for channels. Being so busy on the TV, she sneaked on my back, putting an arm on the sofa's back part.

"I'm microwaving some left overs.. Is that enough?"She asked me.
"Okay.." Okay was all that I can say.
Yoona Im is weak, weak with words. Weak in everything.I can feel her moving closer to me, she wrapped herarms around my neck.
"Yoona.. Sleep here." Her whisper sounded so lonely this time around.
As I remember it clearly, her house was empty.
She was alone in this large unit. Maybe that's why she does this, she wanted some company. But then again, she can have a better person as a partner, not me; I'm a loser.
"Okay.. I-I will stay.." If she speaks like a pleading child; I will stay here. No matter how my mother will scold me.

She kissed my cheek but left afterwards to get the food I guess.This is her angel side, later the other side will be unleashed. Thinking about it, I looked at the door. Should I leave? I can't stand scratches and strong pushes anymore! Too aggressive and dominant. But.. Her earlier request made me think twice.
"Yoona! Let's eat!" She called me and I walked up to her like a puppy. Very cool Yoona, very cool. You're her little play toy and you're still allowing it. Very cool, very cool.She fed me with a spoon she used on her own mouth. Don't you even think I might have had some disease where it can be passed to you?! Insensitive woman. I refused at her furher feeding attempts causing her to frown.
"Don't you want me to feed you?" She asked. I shook my head no. No-no-no! People don't share spoons! That's why hundreds no thousands of spoons are produced! Geez.
"Awee.. You're no fun.." She stood up, taking her food with her.
I watched her every move, she threw the food. to the garbage and put the plate in the sink. Such a waste. She came up to me.. I realized her stare was different.

"I wanna have fun, Yoona.." She pushed my chair, she sat on my lap, facing me. Oh no, are we starting already?! Can I finish my foodfirst?!

"Uh-I-I uh.." Oh ! She's kissing my neck. Wh-what happen to sweet bonding time like earlier?!She's nibbing it, it and it My neck was abused by myEnglish teacher
"M-aam J-Jung.. W-wait!" I tried stopping her but I ended up making her more aggressive. I forgot she wanted this kinds of games and struggles. Oh no.. It’s so hot. I need to resist! But how can I resist her? Sp-speak up Yoona. Speakup!
"M-ma- J-Jess-sica Jung!"She suddenly stopped. It-It worked? Calling her withher name worked! Looking at her she looked so surprised. I hugged her body, leaning my head on her shoulder. My English teacher smells like strawberry, so sweet.
"J-Jessica.. Can uh.. We slow down? For.. For a while.." I said lovingly. What? What's wrong with rejecting your super hot teacher literally getting on you? Okay.. I'm a bit wrong and a bit of stupid but I have guilt and conscience.
"Okay Yoong.." She also hugged me back. Wow, I'mfeeling the love.
"5 minutes break. I'll be right back.." Fast break much?