Chapter 13

SundayAche 113-1st half

Sunday, fair and sunny Sunday has come. Finally, I can relax for a while after the long week of the many school fiasco.

Wearing dark-tinted sun glasses are convenient on these instances. The sun rays can make you blind, so it's very advisable to wear glasses. Sun rays can 'cause some other eye defects. Then again, people will look at you; judging how you look by wearing sun glasses and your clothes. I guess I'm 6/10 starsthough, if I'll judge my appearance.

Are you a celebrity? Oh no, they say I look like Krystal the idol. Oh no sir and ma'am, I'm not Krystal. I may look like her but we're different. Very much. I'm Ms. Jung.. Ms. Jung.. Ms. Jung. That name, it kinda makes me look old, does it? Crap.

Walking around the mall, it kind of reminds me of how we both used to do this. Times when being with you was more than enough, times when was nothing but curiosity and a sacred thingy. Times that love had given me a sun glass that had blinded me. Love is the most and overrated of all, I mean people still do it right? These people are wearing it'ssun glass of blindness that is. And I'm wearing one now.

"That looks good on you. Want me to buy that for you?"

I'm in a middle of my looking if this blazer will look good on me dude. "I can buy it on my own. Thanks." Buzz off, dude. I mean seriously, just because you'relabeled handsome once doesn't mean everyone feels the same. "Oh, I'm Vincent Lee. You are?" Airhead. I think I saw you somewhere before though,I'll try and remember later. But still go away, I'm enjoying my Sunday shopping so shoo! Now for thatkid.. I wonder where she is.

"Thank you for coming ma'am come again!" I exitedthe shop, I bought the blazer. I think it does look good on me, now for a new pair of shorts. "Hey! Canwe go out?" The Vincent guy, so persistent. Why so?When clearly I dislike you. Ignore him. "You're pretty,maybe we can go out sometim-" I held up a palm to his face. "My boyfriend." And pointed at my phone. He looked stunned, now go away!

"Hello?" I brought out my phone. "Hurry up will you!"I went outside the mall. It's Yoona, okay I lied but it was a way to get that guy off my back. Apparently she'll be a bit late but I don't really complain, I just wanted to show her I'm mad so later she'll be all guilty. And that will be quite amusing. Yoona's a nice kid she'll do anything to make it up to me and I sort of appreciate that. And.. I kinda abuse that do I? Who cares, I find her very funny.

I sat in a coffee shop, I bought a coffee jelly but I won't drink it. I don't like coffee, they make me hyper. I like to keep myself cool and calm, besides water is better. People think you're all classy and rich just because you drink in prestigious coffee shops, wonder why. They should pay more for preservation of water than paying too much on expensive coffee mixed with sack of sugar.

Wow, I do fit to be a teacher, guessthey'requite right.

I checked my phone again. Yoona's flooding my phone, saying she's lost. How the hell did she got lost in a mall near our school? Damn kid. Yoona's pretty much innocently stupid ,is she?

I hate waiting but that kid!

That funny kid who asked the color of my . But that's what made me have an eye for Yoona, she's practically a moron but she's good to be around. It’sa crazy thing that we do every week yet she's my student. Ms. Jung, you're one crazy girl. I know but Yoona is too!

Besides..

It’s just for a while and..

She enjoys it too right?

But I wonder why they call her a loser, just because she doesn't have any friends? I think Yoona's a loyalfriend. I hope Yoona somehow fix herself more, she might have a friend or lover if so.