Chapter 11

1 week later...

I was slowly recovering from the accident back in Santa Monica. All of Team 10 are being careful with me, but they also are still having fun. Anthony left back to Ohio for a week, two days ago. That's not what the supporters know, they think Anthony left Team 10 and was never coming back.

There was a Golden State Warriors v. Cleveland Cavaliers game tonight. I was representing the Warriors, while Chance and Jake were representing the Cavaliers.

We were in Champs, a shoe store, looking for Jersey's. I look around and spot the familiar gold and blue jersey with the number thirty on the back. Stephen Curry has always been my favorite basketball player, even before the Warriors.

Unfortunately, right beside the Warriors jerseys were the Cavaliers jerseys. The burgundy and gold didn't go together as well as the blue and gold did. The name 'James' was printed in a gold lettering that didn't seem to fit on the jersey. Irving's right next to it.

I walk over to the jersey's, Chance and Jake following behind, their eye's lighting up at the sight of them. I immediately picked up the Curry jersey, Chance picked up the James jersey, and Jake also picked up a James jersey.

A worker walked over to us, and to be completely honest, he slightly intimidated me. He looked like someone who had survived the walking dead, and who went to prison on Orange is the New Black.

"Can I help you with anything?" The man asked us, looking straight at me. I looked at the closest person to me, which was Chance. He was already looking at me, and I gave him a look that said 'help me'.

"Yeah, you can actually. We need four more of these," Chance started, diverting the man's attention from me and onto him. He held up a handful of Cleveland shirts from the display table. "because we're going to be throwing them at some unsuspecting Warriors fans, like her." Chance rushed the last part and threw the shirt at me. I ducked in time, not wanting Cleveland germs on me.

"You're throwing those at Warriors fans..." The man asked, trailing off at the end. Chance just nodded while smiling, looking a bit uncomfortable while talking to the man.

"I pray for you."

*

I walked- skipped into the house with a huge smile on my face. 

"Okay you can stop skipping now, we get it the Warriors won." chance said, obviously annoyed by the fact that he and Jake were sore losers.

"Don't be such a party-pooper just because you're team lose... BIG TIME." I said and continued to skip around the house. Chance caught me by my waist and placed me down on the trampoline. He climbed onto the trampoline and started bouncing me, Jake was recording the whole thing for his vlog.

"Hola!" I heard the familiar high pitched voice of Emilio say. His brother was standing next to him, focusing on Chance with a glare visible in his eyes. I didn't really give it much attention, but it did cross my mind at the time. I wonder where Rosalinda is...

"Emilio! Buddy!" I called out with a smirk being visible on my face. I reached my arm out, and Chance helped me up from lying on the trampoline. Jake began talking to his camera, while showing me in the background being helped up.

I lost my footing and toppled over the edge of the trampoline. My face turned red in embarrassment as I landed on my chest, my hands stopping myself from face planting. The room erupted in laughter, and I decided to laugh with them.

"I caught that on camera, I caught that on camera." Jake repeated himself, running around the living room proud of his accomplishment.

I made brief eye contact with Ivan and he stopped laughing. His facial expression seemed to ask me 'are you okay?' I just nodded and the room fell silent, that Emilio broke again.

"I want to do like a 3 a.m challenge or something." Emilio said all of a sudden. I looked around the room, still on the floor, looking at everyone else's reaction. Chance seemed to think it was a good idea, Ivan was hyped, and Emilio was smiling.

"I'm down." I said, basically speaking for everyone. 'Me too's' were shared and Emilio was excited. "What are we going to do, though?" I questioned and a puzzled look spread across Emilio's face, obviously not thinking that far into the game plan.

"How about the 'One Man Hide and Seek' one that's been going around the internet lately." Chance suggested and I nodded eagerly. I've wanted to do that since the day Guava Juice did it, I just never wanted to do it alone because it seemed really scary. I mean, come on, a doll coming to life, that's scary enough to make me shit my pants... literally.

"Okay let's do it."