Chapter 14

"Oh my God! I love these jeans!" Tessa, Erika, and I are all at the mall. We were looking in a Hot Topic for ripped skinny jeans, that's the only reason why we shop there. 

Tessa's not even bad. I've come to find out that Tessa was just jealous of my friendships with guys. She never intended to hurt me, nor did she intend to almost start a fight with me. It was all out of jealousy.

Everything was going all smoothly and well. That is...until I saw a familiar blonde headed girl at the other end of the mall. Alissa spotted us and slowly began walking toward us. Someone joined her in her walking. A white haired, muscular man was walking beside her, trying to show her cool button-up black shirt.

"Natalia, Erika, and... Tessa." Alissa snarled when she saw her. Alissa used to be my best friend. Erika, Alissa, and I used to be inseparable. We would do everything together; sing together, film together, make fun of Jake together, sleep together, shower together- okay maybe not the last two, but you get the picture. Unfortunately, things happen, we lost contact with her, and she's hated Tessa ever since the 'incident'.

"Natalia!" Erika bumped me and nodded toward Alissa. "She asked you a question."

"I said, have you found love yet?" Alissa asked with a sincere smile on her face. She knew that in the past, it was difficult for me to find anyone to love me. Trust me, people tried, but I've always had high standards. I still do, but I've learned to cope with myself as an independent woman. Girl power!

"No, I haven't. I'm fine with it though." I smiled back, and she nodded and turned to Tessa.

"What about you, hoe? You found anyone?" Alissa asked, not seeming to care what her answer was going to be. It seemed that she already had a snarky comment planted in her head. "NO, but I do have someone in mind." Tessa answered, her hands balled up in fists. Tessa's face was getting redder by the second, and I knew any second that she was going to blow.

"With who? All of Team 10?" Alissa laughed loudly at her own joke. That's when Tessa blew it.

Tessa raised her right fist and knocked Alissa upside the head with a huge blow. Erika, white haired guy, and I were standing there shocked as Tessa kept punching a fallen Alissa. Man, those kick boxing classes helped her out tremendously. People around us started freaking out and calling security. Little kids were being told not to watch. Teenagers were coming out of stores and crowding around the fight. Cameras were everywhere, paparazzi showed up, people were recording it. I could already see the headlines now. 'Tessa Brooks beats up Alissa Violet over Jake Paul. Could this be the end of their career?' God, I hate tabloids.

I saw a security guard standing behind everyone trying to get through. I knew I had to do something before Tessa went to jail. I hopped into the fight and struggled to pull Tessa off of Alissa. The white haired guy pulled Alissa onto her feat and checked her bruises. He obviously doesn't know about past situations.

I pulled Tessa and Erika out of the circle, and out of the mall before security caught us. Jake was waiting for us outside in a rental car. We got into the blue Honda Accord and Jake looked as us in confusion. 

"What happened to Tessa?" Jake questioned, obviously seeing the raged facial expression on her face.

 "Tessa got into a fight..." Erika started, but trailing off. Jake looked and motioned for her to keep going, knowing there was more to it. "With Alissa." I finished for her and took interest in my fingertips. I really like the color of my fingernails at the moment. It's kind of a creamy- I'm getting so off topic here.

The ride to our place was very silent. The radio wasn't on, there weren't any cars out right now, Casinos were lit to the brim which took my interest. We have to go to one tonight.

I quickly got out of the car with my shopping bags, when we arrived at the home. I ran inside to warn everyone about Tessa. People were seated all the main room either playing XBox, watching TV, editing, or vlogging. 

"Listen up!" I screamed as I got everyone's attention. "Tessa is beyond pissed right now because she got into a fight with... Alissa." I said choking on my own breath. Gasps were heard throughout the room and they began whispering among themselves.

"And..." Everyone got quiet again. "I need you to be extremely quiet when she comes in because the smallest things ted to make her even more mad when she's in this position. Please... don't be that guy." I said and a loud banging was heard. The door flew open and in walked an angered Tessa. Her hair was messed up, one of her hoop earrings were missing, scratches were along her arm, but nothing too serious. 

She looked around the room and stopped at me. She seemed to give me an apologetic look, but seemed to lose it as she continued to look around the room. 

Chance decided to be a nut and say something. He said something that could get us all killed. Just these two simple words put our lives in danger. He said;

"Hey Tessa..."