Chapter 13

Thank you guys so much for 12k reads. That is so unreal to me, the fact that I have 12k reads. I never thought I was going to make it past 500 at the most. Thank you so much for helping me do what I love! I love you all! ~D'Erica x

"Fire in the hole!" I heard which startled me from my lovely dream about Tom Holland.

Swoosh!

Something soft hit my back which made me groan in agony. It was like it was going 1000 miles per hour. I grabbed the thing and held it up in front of my face. It was a shirt with 'Jake Paul' printed onto it. Wow... he really shot his own merchandise at me.

"And that's how you start off the day." I heard and my door slammed shut. I sat up in my bed and lied back down.

"Wake up, Natalia. We have a flight to catch." Rosalinda said as she slightly tugged on my comforter. I huffed out a shaky breath and ran a hand through my bed hair. I hopped down from my bed and did my morning routine.

The towel was tightly wrapped around my body, and a smaller towel tangled with my hair. I walked over to the closet as the door to the room opened. In walked Anthony wearing multicolored hoodie, ripped skinny jeans, and white Vans.

"I am so sorry. Uh, I was, uh, coming in here to s-say that we're leaving in f-five minutes." Anthony stuttered and a hint of red was visible on his cheeks. I can't make fun of him though, my cheeks are redder than Erika's darkest shade of red lipstick. I simply nodded to his statement and he closed the door, not to be seen again.

I sighed out and chose an outfit for the airplane ride to Las Vegas. I rummaged through my remaining clothes and found a white crop top, ripped skinny jeans, white yeezy's, my carry on bag, and a hat.

I did my makeup, and placed it into my carry on

I did my makeup, and placed it into my carry on. I didn't need a suitcase since we'll only be there for like two days.

I heard a loud banging on my door. "Come on Natalia, or we're going to be late!" A feminine voice sounded. I rolled my eyes and checked myself one last time. Making sure I packed everything, I exited the room  with my bag and saw an awaiting Erika standing by my door.

"Alright, big head. Let's go."

***

I hopped off of the plane (at LAX) and sighed a big breath of relief to be off of that flight.

*Flashback*

I was seated in the middle row with the seat closest to the window. Tessa sat next to me, but a woman with a baby sat next to her. "Hey, can you take a good Instagram picture for me when the plane takes off?" Tessa asked me, and I nodded.

That's when everything fell apart...

After I took a picture for Tessa, the baby woke up. It made the loudest whine possible. The mother had went to the bathroom and told us to watch the kid. Even when the mother of the poor kid had come back, the baby continued to wail like there was no tomorrow. I tried to get some sleep, but I couldn't with all of the stress this kid was putting on me. I wonder how the mom feels right now...

*End of Flashback*

"Hey." I heard from behind me, which startled the living daylights out of me.

I turned around only to be face to face with Nick. He laughed extremely loud and I decided to prank him. Team 10 is pretty big so I'm sure at least 10 people have heard of us in this humongous airport.

"Oh my God! Is that Nick Crompton!" I yelled and soon heard a bunch of footsteps and screaming girls. I ran off before I could get bombarded, leaving Nick to tend with the fan girls and fanboys. I looked back, only to see Nick giving me a dirty look. I laughed and kept running toward the entrance of the airport.

I bumped into someone and slightly stumbled, falling down onto my butt. "Ow..." I whined inaudibly. I looked up to apologize to the person that I bumped into only to be met with the familiar gaze of Emilio.

"Martinez, how ya doing?" I said and grabbed his hand that he had out to help me up. I was lifted onto my feet, and I was a bit shorter than him. I'm basically a midget compared to a lot of people, him and Ivan being two of those people.

"I was, uh, I was running from the... swarms? of fan girls that were, uh, crowding around Nick." I simply nodded. "Sabes que soy español también ¿no? Así que no tienes que luchar con el inglés a mi alrededor ... De todos modos, ¿dónde está tu hermano?" I asked Emilio with a hint of confusion on why he left his brother so suddenly. You know I'm Spanish too right? So you don't have to struggle with English around me... Anyway, where is your brother?

"Él está con Kade y Jake, corriendo hacia la entrada." He is with Kade and Jake, running toward the entrance. Emilio answered, and right as he answered, Kade, Jake, and Ivan ran past us and toward the entrance. "There they go, let's follow 'em." I said and pointed toward them.

Emilio and I ran after them. We arrived at the entrance to see everyone, except for Nick, out of breath. A couple minutes later, Nick appeared in front of us with his clothes ripped up and tattered. Nick looked around at everyone, until he saw me. An enraged, but amused, expression spread across his face. 

"I'm literally going to kill you, Natalia."