If I'm Gonna Fall In Love

It's a normal Saturday, and for Maddie and I it's a quality time with our son, Blake, because I've been busy running the company for the good future of my family and of course, for our lovely son.

We are here at the living room watching a movie and Blake is expressing fondness to us. I'm so grateful that I have this family. I love my wife and my son so much.

"Babba, can you tell me the story of how you met mommy?" Blake asked while he's playing with his mommy Maddie's hair. What a cutie. I looked to Maddie who's already looking at me, smiling.

"Of course, son, I'd love to. Make sure you'll listen carefully okay? So here it is..."

Just when I started to speak again, someone just rang the doorbell. Blake went off the couch immediately and told us that he'll be the one to check who rang it.

"Ang bilis ng panahon, Bei. Look at Blake, parang dati lang he's so small and cute and we could just carry him in our arms. Ngayon. he's already 8 years old and ang gwapo gwapo niya. He's also exceling in class. I'm so proud of our son, Bei." Maddie said and then she rested her head on my shoulder. I held her hand.

"Syempre manang mana sa mommy eh. And of course, kanino pa ba magmamana ng kagwapuhan yan? Nasa tabi mo lang eh." I chuckled.

"Kapal!" And then Maddie playfully hit my arm.

"Hi titaaaaas! Tita pogiiiiii!" I heard Blake shouted. Tita pogi?

"Yan ang gusto ko sayo Blake eh! Come to tita pogi, I've got something for you!" Teka boses ni Deanna yun ah.

"Yeheeeeeeeeey!" Blake shouted happily. "Wow toy caaaars! Thank you tita pogi!" Blake has a thing for cars. Well, like babba like son. Maddie and I both stood and followed Blake.

"Hoy Deanna tinuturuan mo ng kung ano-ano yang anak ko ah. Di nagsisinungaling yan." I said.

"I'm not telling lies babba Bea! Tita Deanna is pogi like meee!" Blake said. Natawa naman kaming magkakaibigan, and Maddie. "But of course, you're more pogi than her because you're my babba and kaya mommy fell in love with you too!" Dagdag niya. I looked at Maddie na ngayon ay namumula.

"Ayon..." Deanna said. Natawa sila at ako ay napakamot naman ng batok ko. Pinapasok naman namin sina Deanna, Fel, Trey at Jho sa bahay. Dumeretcho naman sina Maddie, Fel at Trey sa kitchen at may lulutuin daw na dala nila. Nandito naman kami sa living room nina Jho at Deanna na nilalaro si Blake with his new toy cars.

"Ba't kayo biglang napunta rito?" Tanong ko.