Flightless Bird, American Mouth

This day has finally come. Maddie and I are now married. One of the best days of our lives. I am more than grateful of what I am having right now.

They are using the cutleries to make their glasses sound which only means that us, Maddie and I, the newly weds should kiss.

"Kiss na yan!" Deanna shouted from the distance that made the crowd chuckle and also chanted that Maddie and I should kiss. I looked at my beautiful wife who's just beside me and now she's blushing, what a beautiful sight.

"Paano ba yan babe, they want us to kiss." I smirked at Maddie, she pouted.

"Sus gustong gusto mo naman, Isabel Beatriz."

"Naman. Kahit di mo rin aminin babe, gusto mo rin. So ano pang hinihintay mo?"

She playfully hit me on my shoulder and eventually we shared a loving kiss that made the crowd in awe. I've also heard my friends go crazy shouting.

"BEADDIE IS REAL! MAS REAL PA SA DALANDAN NI KENDRA!" Mich said. Natawa kaming dalawa ni Mads.

"LALAYAG NA PA-FOREVER TO! CONGRATS MGA BES! AT LAST!" Jho said. She was my friend na una kong pinagsabihan about my feelings for Maddie. That was crazy pero look we are now.

We are at our wedding reception and all of our family, relatives and friends are here. Sobrang saya ko na nandito silang lahat na importante sa buhay ko. Naramdaman kong suportado nila ang tinahak at tatahakin pa namin ni Maddie, ang asawa ko.

When we were all done eating, the master of ceremony began with their program. Everyone was happy. Maddie and I's parents gave their messages to us; others were teary-eyed, including me. I'm so happy to have them. Our friends have prepared a performance for Maddie and I, we thanked them for their support and everything.

"And now, before we end the program, of course hindi natin palalampasin na ang bagong kasal ay hindi makakapagsayaw for the first time bilang sila'y mag-asawa. Tama po ba?" The emcee asked and then the crowd answered, "Yes!"

I stood first and offered my hand to Maddie. She grabbed it gently and then we both went to the platform and faced each other. I placed my left hand to her waist and guided her left hand using my right hand. She placed her right hand on my temple. The music began to play.

I swayed her gently, looking intently into her beautiful eyes. She is flashing her lovely smile that is making my heart go melt. What did I do to deserve someone like her? She is the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me. I couldn't ask for more.

She rested her head on my chest as I pull her closer to me. I rested my chin at the top of her head. We swing slowly feeling the music, and then I start asking her.