A new view of Blossom

Brick~I hate you guys!

Bullet~ I know, sorry Brick but this way the story stays interesting.

Brick~ I know but why do you have to put it like this. 

Blade~let us post this and I'll give in a new picture of Momoko.

Brick~ Deal but don't tell Momoko!

Blade~ Ok! *gives him pics*

Bullet~ Sorry for leaving without telling you guys. I need to start the story so Brick, I'm sorry.

Brick~ Nah it fine, I'm over it. Bullet does own the Powerpuff girls, Rowdyruff boys just the plot, herself and Blade.

Brick P.O.V

I finally got to Blossom's apartment, remembering that she lives alone. I pleased her on her bed and sat down beside her. She was really burning up and sweating. Now that I think about it Blossom's Schedule is packed. She must of been over working herself. he clothes was getting wet up ,I woke her up and pulled up the first thing in her draw that I saw. 

"I know you'll get mad if I change you so get dressed in the bathroom" I stated handing her some clothes. 

It took her a while, well she was sick. Anyway when she walk out, I noticed that Blossom has a lot of curves. I looked her up and down.

"I feel fine now, I'm sorry we didn't" Blossom passed out before she could finish

I caught her and put her on the bed. I walked into the bathroom and put a bucket next to her. I ringed out the towel and place it on her head. Pinky sure is a lot of work. How could whatever she's doing be so important that she's over working herself. I'm only doing this shit because I would get on Blossom good side and make her one step closer to falling for me and one step closer to winning the bet. I also have to date her too but with a body like this, I wouldn't mind dating Blossom for a while. Maybe I'll have a little fun with Blossom while we're dating and then dump her like the rest. Blossom isn't as dumb as the other so if I keep being nice to her, she might get suspicious. I going to keep my act up. I can't believe she bought that lie about wanting to be friend with a nerd like her. After I'm done with her, she just going to pretend it never happened like the other girls. I decided to go for a walk while she slept. As I walked down the street, I saw Boomer.

"Hey bro, what's up?" I asked him.

"Brick, it's not to late to stop this bet" Boomer stated.

Why the hell is he so against this bet, Boomer usually goes along with everything we do.

"Why are you so against this bet, It's just a game" I stated.

"You think it just a game, Brick what are you going to do when Blossom actually get hurt?" Boomer asked me.

"This is Blossom, we're talking about. She won't care, she'll just go back to hating me" I shrugged.

"Remembers Blossom this human and a girl too, She doesn't have any friends beside Miyako and Kaoru but for some reason she let you be one of her friends" Boomer stated then added, "Blossom trust you and I don't want to see her cry again"

I watched as he walked away. Blossom crying, No way. Why would she crying with Boomer of all people. I haven't even seen him talk to her. I would never believe she cried at all. This is Blossom we're talking about. I tried to kill her, I made fun of her and I even blackmailed her before she hadn't cried once. She just stared me in the eye and refused to give up. For her to cry over a stupid bet that just crazy. Blossom crying I can't even imagine it. I decided to buy some medicine and go back to her apartment. Her fever has gone down but I still made her drink the medicine. After she slept, I went home but what Boomer said just kept popping up. I called her "sisters" and explained everything to them. I was a step closer to winning that bet and that's all that matters. I get 600 dollars, two slaves and revenge on Blossom for everything she done to me ever since we were little. 

"I don't want see her cry again" Boomer voice popped into my head.

"Blossom crying, Maybe" I stopped and shook my head.

What am I thinking, why would it matter if she cries. I've made girls cry before I didn't care then and I not going to care now. Blossom just an obstacle in my way of 6$00 and two new slaves. I won't let what Boomer said bother me. It just a bet, nothing can go wrong from a bet. Why would I call off it off, I'm so close. I'm even doing unnecessary things to win this stupid bet. As i walked into the house Butch and Blitz looked at me.

"Yo Bro, is Boomer trying to make you call off the bet too?" Butch asked me.

"I considered dropping out of the bet because I really don't want to see Blossom cry" Blitz stated, "I don't want making a girl cry on my conscience"

I looked at him dumbfounded. I mean how could he drop out, I this closer to winning.

"What the hell, don't Chicken out on me" I stated, "I'm going to win this bet, if you didn't want to do it then don't but I'm not calling off the bet"

I walked up stairs and jumped on the bed. What the hell is wrong with Boomer. He hasn't even talked to Blossom, if anything he pretends she doesn't fucking exist. If Boomer keeps this up, when nobody is going to want to do this bet anymore. Which mean no money, no servents and most of all no revenge on Blossom. I was pissed, why the duck doesn't he even care if she cries or not. He never care about her before, did something happen between them. How come he's see her cry, don't tell me Blossom was crying in his arm. The idea of Blossom being in Boomer's arm seriously pisses me off. What could make Blossom the leader of the Powerpuff girls Z cry? How comes Boomer know about it? 

Bullet~ You'll find out soon enough Brick!

Brick~Haha, so mysterious! *rolls eyes*

Bullet~No needs the sarcasm Brick.

Brick~Whatever! Vote, Comment and follow Bullet!

Bullet~ Hope you enjoyed the story! Someone new will be introduced in the next part!