Unfortunate encounter

Bullet~ Hey guy! 🤗

Blade~Did you get hit by a bus why are you being so nice!

Bullet~ *jumps on Blade and attacks him*

Blaze~Bullet did you forget about someone?

Bullet~*turns around and sweat drops* Sorry Blaze-chan! *Get off Blade* Hey guys! I going to introduce a friend of mine! She helps me write a lot of stories! I haven't put them on wattpad Yet! I want to complete a longer story first! I have 3 short story. Her name is "Blaze".

Blaze~😖Hey everyone! It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Breeze~Hey I'm her counterpart! We're going to be married soon!

Blaze~ No way! I like Harry Potter!

Breeze~You're favorite Rowdyruff Boy!

Blaze~Butch!

Butch~What really?!! I have myself a fan club. Hey Bullet who's your favorite rowdyruff?!!

Blade~ It's  obviously  M*Get cut off*

Bullet~ Brick!

Brick~ *Smirks* Of course it me!

Boomer and Blitz~ *Crying in a Corner* What about us?!!

Blaze~ Ok, I hope you guy enjoy Bullet's story! She doesn't own the Ppgz or the Rrbz however she does own her story plot, Herself and Blade.

Bullet~ (Powerpuff girl z sister) Blaze account

Sam5665

Blossom's P.O.V

  From the very beginning, I thought Brick was up to something. Brick and I have alway been at each other throat but when he asked to be friends with me, it had come as a shock. Brick jojo number one play/bad boy wanted to be friends with me that is very suspicious. He even called me by my hero name. It funny everyone has forgotten my real name but that isn't a bad thing. My real name brings back too many bad memories or the person I use to be. If I focus on my school and my activities after school then no problems will be caused. Many people have asked me questions like how come you don't try making friends with other people in the school. They just don't understand, I'm not a perfect as everyone thinks I am. The moment they realize that, they alway seem to leave me. Brick, I remember him carrying me. I doubted his friendship and now I regret it. He took care of me and from now on I'll trust him. It was Sunday afternoon and for the first time, I didn't make any plans. I walked down the street over to Brick's house. I ringed the doorbell and waited no one answered. I rang it on more time and waited 2 minutes. I guess no ones home, I turned to walk away. As I reached the gate, I saw Brick open the door.

"Who the hell still uses a doorbell?" Brick asked half asleep.

I giggled, Brick sure looks like a mess when he wakes up. His hair was all over the place. His shirt was half up and half down. His pants legs bottom was up to his knee on one leg and down the other leg. He looked weird without his hat on and his hair being a mess.

"What's so funny, Pinky?" Brick said walking inside.

"Sorry Brick, I came over to see if you wanted to hang out to make up for what happened Friday and stuff but I found you looking like a total mess" I giggled looking at him again.