Joining the bet

Hyper~I don't own the Ppgz,Rrbz, just this story, myself and Blade.

Blade~Are you in a bad mood Bullet?

Hyper~No I just want to make up for disappearing for a year!

Blade~I don't think they're really mad about that!

Hyper~probably not! I want to make  as much stories a possible becaus even I love making stories.

Blade~I know and that why, I'll alway be here to cheer you on!

Hyper~*Blushes* On with the story.

Brick's P.O.V

Make Blossom fall for me, that's going to be  tough but I be able to did it. I can get any chick I want. I decided to get dressed for school, and eat breakfast. I saw my brother walk down and stared to eat lunch too. Boomer seems to be deep in thought. I finished and got in my car, Boomer and my other two brother followed. They go in the car and I drove to school. When we got to school, their girlfriend met up with them.

"Boomer what wrong did something happen" Bubbles asked Boomer.

"Noting really" Boomer said rubbing the back of his head.

"Boomer, I'm your girlfriend and you promised not to keep any secret from me" Bubbles pouted.

Everyone turned to look at him. Boomer was going to snap.

"I'm sorry Brick, but I would rather get beat up by you guys that be dumped by Miyako"  Boomer stated, "The truth is Brick, Butch and Blitz made this bet"

He was interrupted by Kaoru. 

"No stop there, Butchy boy over here is going to explain the rest" Kaoru said glaring at Butch.

"I made a bet with Brick, that he could get Blossom to fall in love with him and date him too" Butch spilled.

I hit my forehead, they're bigger pussy than I thought. They already told them and it been a day since the bet started.

"You fucking did what, Blossom is my sister how could you bet such a thing" Kaoru yelled at Butch.

"Can I join the bet" Miyako asked.

Everyone turned to look at her surprised. Out of everyone here Miyako was the first to join. 

"Yeah but can I ask why?" I replied.

"It because Blossom and Bubbles had a fight this morning" Bunny replied.

"She call me a stupid, crybaby and said I should grow up because I lost and couldn't find Octi" Miyako stated, "I bet you can't make Blossom fall for you" 

"That's another $200 and if she wins you'll be her slave Brick but if she lose she'll be you slave" Blitz said.

"I know alrea" I was cut off by Buttercup.

"Wait your beting money and slaves, I'm fucking in and on Bubbles side" Kaoru yelled all excited.

"I guess it could hurt, I guess I'll join to , and I agree with Bubble" Bunny stated.

"Ok now

"Ok, the six of us agree" Blitz stated.

"Six, doesn't you mean seven?" Miyako asked.

"No Boomer said he wants nothing to do with this bet" I stated look at Boomer walk into the school alone.

What wrong with him, why is he so against this bet. Then I saw Blossom walk passed me holding her books. I wonder why she would say something like that to Miyako? Anyway the sooner I win the bet the better. Time to get to work.