Momoko's past

Bullet~Yeah it about that time now, if you've watch Powerpuff girl z it will be similar to it!

Blade~ No it not, it no where close to it! Anyway she a retard.

Bullet~ I'm a really lazy person so when I something I do it with determination.

Blade~ What got you so angry!

Bullet~ Nothing, I just going to finish this story! Natsuki's in it!

Readers~ Boooo Booooo Boooo Natsuki Boooo Boooo

Blade~ Guys calm down and enjoy the story anyway! 

Bullet~ I don't own the Ppgz or the Rrbz but I do own this plot, Blade and Myself!

Brick's P.O.V

It didn't leave my head once! When I asked Pinky if she was in Boomer's arms. How could she reply like that. The thought of her being in Boomer arms seriously pissed me off, I wonder why? Her word keep replying in my messages mind.

"You do know he's dating Miyako right but he did... nevermind forget about it" Pinky had stated.

What the hell did he do. Was I right, did he do something else and that other guy Natsuki or whatever. Why did she act like that towards him.

"You find out soon enough" She had said to me.

I had a bad feeling about tomorrow morning. I have a feeling something going to happen, something unexpected. What the hell, why do I care! My only gold is to win this bet and get her out of my fucking life. This bet was so much work, I didn't except it to be this hard. Maybe her sister will now something, I'll asked them tomorrow. I decided to go down the street and have fun with some girls to passed time. Just because I have to make Blossom fall for me doesn't mean I need to cut out all my fun with others girls. As we made out, Momoko's smiling face kept crossing my mind. I tried to ignore it but I could. I guess I had my fun for the day, I pushed the girl off and drove away. I laid in my bed wondering what was wrong with me. I did this all the time why now? She nothing but a stupid nerd, why is she all I can think about? I slammed the table breaking it in half. My brothers ran into the room.

"I broke the table again" so stated as they quickly left. 

I walked down stair and grabbed a bit to eat, then when I was finish I plopped myself into bed and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning tired as fuck. I took a shower and got ready for school. (I actually wrote work and change it after realizing hehe) I ate breakfast, my brother and I walked outside to the car. My brother Blitz was driving, he does care much for the rule but he isn't as reckless as Butch so it's fine. As we drove to school, I couldn't help but notice that the gray was gray. I got that bad feeling again but quickly brushed it off. I had English class with Pinky so I had to go. I can't even say her name anymore, I can't even think about her name. I walked into class a second before the bell and sat next to Pinky.

"Early again, it's a new record" Pinky said sarcastically.

I cocked an eyebrow at her and laid down on the desk. I heard her giggle a little bit. I heard the teacher walk in.

"Good morning class, we have a new student joining us" The teacher stated.

Then a guy came in, it was the same guy Momoko bumped into before.

"Hey, My name Natsuki" He stated.

A few cute thought he was cute but Pinky looked paralyzed.

"Hello Momoko, nice to see you again" That Natsuki dude said smiling.