Childhood ememies now Friends

Blade~Hey guy's Hyper will be back later so for now, I'll right the story. Hope you enjoy the song on top.

Blossom~Hey Blade, Your Rising Bullet's Counterpart but you really calm and collected unlike Hyper.

Blade~No true, I'm just not as violent as she is! She actually pretty calm and collected, she just like being weird.

Blossom~ How ok, I guess but she seem more into the PpgzxRrbz than you are!

Blade~I'm not interested in ships and stuff like that but I support it to make her happy.

Blossom~You're  really sweet if only Brick was more like you!

Brick~*over heard them* Hey guy what's going on! *see Blossom hug Blade*

Blade~*remember Brick eating candy so close to Bullet* Hey Brick! *smirks and hugs Blossom back* Want something!

Brick~*pissed off* You wanna go Bitch!

Blossom~ Brick language!

Blade~ Yeah what she said *smirks*

Brick~ *starts a fight with Blade*

Blade~ *dodging all of Brick's attacks* 

Blossom~😒 Boys! Anyway Bullet doesn't own the Ppgz, Rrbz just Blade, this story and herself.

Brick's P.O.V

  I walked out my house really pissed off. It been a whole month, since Blossom said she was going to think about being friends with me. Yeah, she's nicer to me in class but she only talks about the project and school related things. After school she alway has somewhere she as to be, the fuck would a nerdy, good-to-shoes bitch like her have to do after school. I bet it something really lame. Oh and that whole thing about us being kind of similar, yeah like that could ever happen. I got in my car and drove to school.

"Another useless day of school" I sighed walking into the building. 

I can't believe it, I arrive 10 minutes early to class. I walked in and saw Blossom. She was on her phone. It looked really important and Blossom was  pacing back and forth while talking. Then she finally hanged up the phone and noticed me standing there.

"Oh, Good Morning Brick" Blossom said smiling, "I never though the day would come when the most Brick jojo, Number one bad boy would show up to school early"

"I guess you could say, I'm full of surprises Pinky" I smirking and walking closer to her.

"Brick, what are you doing?" Blossom asked me back away.

I saw a slight fear in her eyes which I was very fond of. I couldn't resist walking closer and closer. Before I knew it, she was against the wall and I had her pinned.

"So Pinky, when are you doing to answer me" I asked smirking.

"Brick, stop it" Blossom said scared but her eyes had confidence.

"Not until you answer Pinky" I whispered in her ears.

I looked at her face that turned cherry red. 

"I-I-I t-th-think t-th-that w-we sh-sh-should b-be f-f-friends" Blossom stuttering, her face was still red.

I moved back and smiled. It was amazing that I could have such an effect on her.

"Then let's hang out after school" I suggested.

"I'm sorry, I can't" Blossom said glaring a little, "oh and don't ever do that again"

"I can't make any promises but we're friends so shouldn't you have some time to hang out with me" I asked her.

"Sorry, Brick let me check my schedule" Blossom said. 

Then she took out and book and flipped through it.

"I can hang out with you next week Friday afternoon" Blossom stated.

"Wow, you couldn't even fit me in this week" I said sarcastically.

"Sorry Brick, busy schedule" She stated pointing at the book.

Wow, she doesn't even have time to spend with her friends. This is kind of getting annoying. My thought were intrupted by the class bell. I was really tired so I slept through the whole this. The week went by smoothly. Soon it was Friday and I was waiting for Blossom by the lockers. She was late and I was upset. Maybe she ditched me. I going to go look for her. I walked around the school check every where. I finally found her, I was shocked to find her passed out on the floor breathing heavily. I put my hand on her forehead it was heating up. I picked her up and carried her on my back. 

"Brick, what are you doing?" Blossom asked in a faint voice.

"What does it look like Pinky, I'm carrying you home" I stated.

"No, I'm fine I promised to hang out with you today, let's go" Blossom said softly trying to stand up.

She soon fell and I caught her. To tell you the truth Blossom is kind of cute when she is sick.  I picked her up again and she started attacking me.

"Stop fighting me Pinky, we can reschedule for now let just get you home" I said as she calm down.

She laid on my back a little bit. It was weird know Blossom of all people got like this. I guess I just alway thought she never got sick but she still came to school. She really is a nerd, I snickered.

"Hey Brick, I'm sorry about before" Blossom said holding on to me.

"About what Pinky?" I asked a little confused as I walked to her house.

"You really wanted to be friends with me but all I did was supect you were up to something" Blossom stated then she quickly add,"We've been enemies for year but I think become friend is a great idea" 

I felt her lean against my back more and her grips loosened.

"Pinky, what's going on?" I asked as my face heated up.

I never felt this way before. I dated lot of girls but none of them were like Blossom. Well they weren't nerdy but at the same time unlike Blossom they were sluts and hoes! I never thought Blossom should be the type of person to apologize for something like that. I guess even nerds can be cute sometimes. I was almost at her house and she was asleep.

Blade~ Ok that it for now guys. 😁

Blossom~ So what did happen to Bullet?

Blade~ She said she had a surprise for me so handle the chapter for her!

Brick~ Sounds like a trap!

Blade~ No way she would never!

Brick~ I remember this when you go miss a few Day from now! Anyway Vote, Comment and  Follow Bullet.