A bet on me, I'm back

Me~ OMG I never thought this day would come.

Brick~ Holy fuck, I hate this chapter!

Me~ Why because Blossom gonna hate you.

Brick~ *blushes* No I don't like Blossom!

Bullet~ Aww your Blushing!

Buttercup~ 🤣 So lame.

Butch~ Butterbabe be nicer to my brother!

Buttercup~ 😡*takes out hammer and holds it up* How many time do I have to tell you not to call me that! *chases Butch*

Butch~*running away from Buttercup* Buller doesn't own the Ppgz or the Rrbz but she does own this plot, Blade and herself.

Momoko's P.O.V

 I never thought I would start liking a guy again. I guess because one guy turned out to be a jerk doesn't mean all of them are completely jerks too. My sister said they were hanging out with their boyfriends so I going over to Brick anyway. I never noticed before how Brick was actually nicer than I thought he was. I'm really happy he decided to become friends with me. If we had stayed enemies then maybe I would still be stuck in the past and I definitely wouldn't have fallen in love with him. Yeah I said it, I'm in love with the one and only Brick Jojo! This was the reason I was going to his house to confess. I didn't tell them that I was going either I wanted it to be a surprise. I had finally reach the Jojo's house and for some reason the door was unlocked so I went right in, maybe I should give them a good scare. I snuck into the house really quietly then I heard them talking. I decided to listen in for a little while before scaring them.

"I know I said it would be easy to get Blossom to fall for me, date me and dump her" Someone stated.

I was confused by the voice, I turned to see Brick talking to everyone.

"Brick if you can do it you get $200 for the girls and some maids too" Butch stated smirking.

"Yeah plus you said that you wanted revenge on Blossom for alway messing with you life, is that why your doing this" I saw Bubbles glaring, "You can't back out now, you're so close to winning right?"

"Yeah you even got her to trust you as a friend, all that hard work your going to throw it away" Buttercup said.

"Yeah and you were so confident too, you've never lose a bet" Bunny stated smirking.

I stopped listening, the tears were starting to falling. All guys are jerks. I ran out the house it was windy and it looked like it was about to rain. I ran out anyway, the bow in my hair loosen and flow away. I wanted to leaved so I decided I should transform.

"Hyper Blossom" I shouted and transformed but my bow wasn't there.

I flew away, I was on my way home when I stopped. I can't go home crying, I need to go somewhere else. There was no one in the park so I sat under the trees on and only cherry blossom tree.  I sat there with my head in my knees crying. It's fine after today, I won't trust anyone anymore. I sat there crying by myself, As it started to rain I sat under the tree. My phone kept ringing but I ignored it. After an hour or two I must have fallen asleep. I woke up in the night the stars sparkling it was beautiful. It didn't hurt anymore, slowly I felt all the feeling I've had up to this point slowly disappear. Brick, Butch, Bubble, Buttercup and Bunny had made a bet on me. They must of thought it was fun and games but It doesn't seem to matter to me anymore. I wonder why, why can't I feel anything. My emotion are slowly slipping away. I don't care that Natsuki and all my old boyfriends used me. I don't care that all my old friends thought I was annoying and slowly drifted away from me. I didn't care that the people I seem to trust always let me down. This feeling, I felt it before it's slowly getting darker and darker, It's relaxing. I was slowly slipping away and I didn't care, I felt like I was still in a dream, a peaceful dream one where I never have to wake up. I cool breaths hit me and I was back in a familiar place. It was dark, silent but somehow peaceful. I was going to stay here forever. I closed my eyes and hugged me foot with a soft smile.

"Don't worry Blossy, just sleep and I'll take care of all you problems" A heard a voice just like  mine.

I know her, she was my evil half. The one I looked away 3 year ago, she doesn't trust anyone and she works alone. She doesn't believe in friendship, or allies. She causes trouble for fun, she was the stronger than him. Her name is .... "Dark Blossom" 

Dark Blossom's P.O.V

It's been a while, I won't let my guard down around those puffs again. Those goody too shoes, I can't believe they captured me. Well I'm back and I'm hear to stay, this time Blossom won't fight me back. I smirked let go have some fun before the puffs show up. I transformed into my outfit.

"Dark Blossom" I said with no emotion.n

"I'm back and I'm here to stay" I said laughing evilly. 

Then I  flow around the town causing havoc. Destroying buildings, insulting villains, throwing around cars. I was laughing civilians were running then they showed up with 3 guys I didn't know.

"Hi again puffs, guess who's back, I hope you missed me" I said smirking.

The guys had a shocked expression but the girls stayed calm.

"We defeated you once and we can do it again" Buttercup stated.

"Last time I checked you couldn't put a scratch on me" I stayed with a smirk.

"Blossom won't let you win" Bubbles yelled.

"She's already given up, why do you think I'm back" I asked smirking.

The sad expression on the faces were enjoyable. I'm glad to be back.

Me~I guess no one saw that coming.

Blade~ No they didn't!

Readers~ Yes we did!

Me~ Whatever you say! Vote, comment and follow me! 😁👋