Dark Blossom a deadly Villain

Me~ Ok I'm having a lot of funny updating my stories. Blade~ 😑 Oh really?!

Me~ I don't need the sarcasm!

Blade~ I can't go for a walk with you putting yourself in a life or death situation.

Me~ Well I can't do that while you're here, you might kill the guy trying to kill me!

Blade~ Why would you want to die.

Me~ I don't but I also like to make dumb decisions with dangerous conquences.

Blade~ I really am giving up on you.

Me~ Why are you so made anyway, not going to start a fight with me and run away from my gun and sword today. Yeah 

Blade~ Nah, I'm going to my room! *closes the door*

Me~ Why is he mad? I don't get it! 

Everyone~ Their no helping you.

Me~ Please some please tell me!

Everyone~We'll leave think about it.

Dark Blossom's P.O.V

"Hey, you're a new puff aren't you" I asked the girls with brown hairs with purple on.

She nodded. Did show any emotion at all.

"You're wrong, Momoko would never let you win" The blonde in blue said.

"Keep believing in her, maybe she'll come around but then again maybe not" I said smirking.

"Who is she?" A dirty blonde hair guy asked.

"She is Blossom's evil self" the blonde girl said.

"What's you names again, nevermind" I stated, "Bubble, Buttercup, Bunny, Brick, Boomer, Butch and Blitz right" 

"All we have to do is knock you out and you'll go back to normal" Buttercup stated.

"Wow you think its that easy, I'm going to let you knock me out then take me back to the professor so he can change me back, well think again" I said laughing at her stupidity.

Bubbles and Buttercup charges at me. Then they stopped!

"Oh you seem to remember what happened last time" I stated smirking.

What happened last time~