I'm In Love With My Step Brother{Part1}

Chresanto~are you sure you're ready for this?

Yn~i've been ready for this,give it to me baby

Chresanto~ok(put him self inside of you and thrust in and out)

Yn~ugghhh yes roc baby like that(moaning)

Chresanto~you like that?

Yn~i love that shit

Chresanto~(flip over with you now on top)

Yn~(ride him faster)

Chresanto~(holding your waist trying to get a grip)slow down baby you ain't gotta rush. I ain't going nowhere i'ma take my time and hit it right (sexual grin)

Yn~(slowing down but still have alot of speed)

Yn Mom~YN,YN,YN,GET YA ASS UP!!just because it's the summer doesn't mean that you can sleep late whenever you want.

Yn~(Moan)but ma I'm sleepy

Yn Mom~like i care,get up and get ready for breakfast(leave)

Yn~fine(do hygiene and go down stairs)

SIDE NOTE

CSD=Chresanto's dad,

YM=Your mom

CSD~ good morning Yn

Yn~ good morning

Chresanto~good morning Yn

Yn~good morning(Smiling and saying happily)

Chresanto~(smiles)

CHRESANTO'S POVV

Why is Yn my stepsister?Why couldn't she just have been a close family friend's daughter?I want her so bad lawd knows how bad i want her. I don't even care how thirsty i sound all i know is i want her and i'ma get her. I will do anything to get her. Man If she ever rejects me it will break my heart on folks and em. Ain't no tellin how I will ever get over that but I'ma get her to be mine in less than 2 days watch what I tell ya(wink)

END OF POV

CSD~Everyone i have to get going or I'm gonna be late so i'll see you guys later,be good(leave)

YM~Yeah me too see y'all(leave out)

Yn~(staring @ Chresanto)

Chresanto~stop staring at me you weirdo

Yn~oh I'm the weirdo?

Chresanto~yeah, You are the weirdo

Yn~at least I'm not the one who watches animals give birth. What type of shit is that? and i can stare at who ever i want when i want but i guess i should stop cause i wouldn't be surprised if ya face melted my eyes out my sockets

Chresanto~oh you're so funny,i wouldn't be surprised if ya breath melted the whole world did you even brush? you got morning breath.

Yn~nigga you got a nerve,a bum's ass is more cleaner than ya teeth nigga start using Colgate(storm upstairs to her room)

Chresanto~(follow her and push her on the bed)

Yn~nigga what do you think you're doing?(standing up)

Chresanto~ Nope sit back down(Pushing her back on the bed this time pinning her down)

Yn~let me go,what the fuck is your problem?this morning you was cool when your dad and my mom was here how the fuck can you change in less than 10 seconds?(struggling to get out of his grip)