* ❣️☆ Gabrielle Alarice ☆❣️*

Gabrielle Alarice

The Alpha's Luna

More than twenty years ago the Moon's Auricle Wolf Pack was cursed. But it was said that the lifter of the curse shall be a female, one that was born fair haired and if she was treated well and was accepted by her true mate, the curse shall be lifted.

~✧✧~

All while growing up, Gabrielle was treated badly unlike her twin sister Becky. Twins were very rare, so most packs treasure them when born, but not hers as Brie was not treasured at all.

Gabrielle and Becky were both born with fair hair, but days after Gabrielle's hair started darkening so much that she was considered having black hair. Becky's however never changed at all when young, leaving her fair haired growing up.

Gabrielle was the eldest of them, born ten full minutes before her sister. The older Gabrielle grew, the more she heard from her parents how disappointed they were that Becky wasn't first born.

When Gabrielle was 6 and left on her own as their parents Richard and Angela Lakeland took Becky to the store, she got scared and ran to her room hearing noises outside.

She slammed her door shut and locked it. In her room, she shifted for the first time, saw the color of her fur and freaked. She shifted back and sat on her ass, shocked that her clothes weren't shredded.

Her wolf laughed in her head and said just don't tell anyone Brie. Don't tell anyone that I came out early or that we shifted. As for shifting with clothes on, we have the ability to not shred our clothes.

Gabrielle huffed and said I already kept your secret and not told anyone that I have heard you all along Ivory, oh.. Ivory her wolf snickered as Brie said that is why your name is Ivory, because your fur is white. Her wolf said yup, so don't tell anyone.

Brie agreed that she would never tell anyone that they shifted either. Then her wolf did something to the air in the room and said I have to remove our scent of shifting from the room so no one knows we shifted, another ability we have.

From that day on, Brie never felt so alone anymore. For twins, her wolf minimized any type of link they had with Becky very early so her sister never felt anything from her. Her wolf said not since they were born did they have a bond with their twin. Not when Becky was treated better than them.

It was ten years later when her wolf told her that they would not be shifting on their birthday in front of anyone the next day. Becky's weaker so her first shift will be tomorrow.

Ivory mentioned that they can't shift on the pack lands, but since they are close to the border, they can cross and find a place that was safe to do their running instead of in their room.

The next day, Brie got ready for school like usual, grabbed her school bag and headed downstairs. She dropped her bag by the door out of the way and grabbed something to eat then grabbed her bag again and raced for the school bus.

She didn't hear Becky wake or get up, it though didn't matter as Becky gets rides by her friends while Brie has to take the bus.

When Becky finally showed up at school, she wasn't alone. Archer, the Alpha's son had latched onto Becky all day. He was constantly sniffing her neck, had her against the wall and everyone had been talking and saying that Archer was Becky's mate.

All day long Gabrielle was staying far away from Becky seeing as her sister was a real bitch and whenever they saw each other, Becky started in on her getting the others to pick at her. To keep her wolf from attacking, they used their sense of smell to avoid Becky whenever possible.