Chapter 2

Brandon's p.o.v
I didn't know that the reason why she wanted my address was to visit me. It was a surprise when I saw her car then her beautiful tired body come out of it. Once she had fallen asleep she was so cute. Snuggling and holding onto me nearly all night. Then this morning she kissed me like how I've never thought we would. Then again I never thought we'd meet. I'm so happy. I think I'll take her out today so she knows her way around a little.

Plus is everything goes just right, we might live together. I can't wait. I walked out of the kitchen and followed her outside. "Hey, you wanna go out today for a while?" I asked nervously. She nodded. Once she did, the neighbors walked outside and let their dog use the bathroom. The man watched my girl real close, probably checking her out.

Layla looked at me and I was nearly jealous somebody like my neighbor was checking out my girl. He can't do that. I decided to make him know she was mine. I kissed her and she was shocked at first, I could feel her jump but then she kissed back. I was starting to feel more than just kissing, I was feeling like something more.

I couldn't help it. I had to end the kiss though before it got more wonderful. I pulled back and she looked at me sad. I knew she wanted more out of that but it wasn't time. I looked over at my neighbor, who was now looking at her with more passion. It looks like that just made her look more better. I mean, she's a good kisser after all.

She dragged me into the house and looked at me. She hugged me again and whispered in my ear, "I want more." Her voice was hard to say no to but I managed to do so. When I did, she looked at me like she was going to cry. I felt bad but I won't do that to her. At least not today. We just met each other. Plus, I'm pretty sure she doesn't want any kids anytime soon. But there is such thing called protection. Okay, yeah. I'll surprise her tonight.

We ended up not going out today because she was still tired. I let her use my closet because I wasn't using it. Surprisingly, all of her stuff fit in there. She even kept her blanket in there. It didn't bother me though.

Skipping on to tonight...
I'll use protection, she came out of the bedroom wearing a freaking robe on. And to watch a movie. I wondered if she still wanted me. I didn't care. I wanted her. She pulled her phone put of her pocket and plugged in her headphones. She sat down beside me and called somebody. I watched and it looked like a man. Possibly 22 or 23.

"Who you talking to?" I asked. She said her friend that left her. I saw her wanting to cry so I pulled her on top of my lap. It turns out she was wearing a robe, panties, and a bra. That's it. When I felt the warmth from her body on me I had to have her. But she was on a call. He answered and they started talking. Then she introduced me and him. She unplugged the headphones and propped her phone up so he could our faces and from our stomachs up.

She turned around and sat on my lap so now she wasn't facing me anymore. I put my arms around her and tried untying her robe. She grabbed my hands though and put them on the side of the couch. Her friend looked sad and yet happy. I can't believe she liked that dude.

My p.o.v
Even though I wanted him to touch me really bad I couldn't have him do it in front of my friend. That wasn't right. Especially since I still liked him. Yep. I do. I felt really bad for doing that to Brandon so I grabbed his hands and placed them on my thighs. I'm guessing he knew what to do because he took his hands and spread my legs apart a little. Then he moved his hand closer towards my pussy. Feeling his touch turned me on. He took off my panties and I told my friend I had to go to sleep. After all, it was like 10. He said he'll call back tomorrow and ended the call. Once Brandon saw the call ended, he started to explore.

With his other hand, he moved my hair and started kissing my neck, leaving a love bite. Then he untied my robe and picked me up bridal style. He carried me into his bedroom and threw me on the bed. He came along the side of the bed and continued kissing my lips and neck. His hands started drifting to my back, unclasping my bra and taking it off.

He cupped my tiny breasts and started biting and sucking on the sides of them. As he did so, I held onto his shoulders. Once he decided that was enough, he started going down my stomach and my thighs, getting closer and closer to my area. I could remember seeing the lust in his eyes when he was kissing my lips. Finally, his tongue touched my pussy and moved slowly up and down. I moaned, raising my hips closer to his mouth. He started going faster and licking harder then I released my juice into his mouth.

"Mmmm, yea. Good girl." he said eating it up. "I think I should take over now." He said taking off his pants. His shirt was already off, showing all his muscles. Once he was fully nude, he put on a condom and thrust into me slowly being sure I was okay. Once he heard my moans he thruster faster. I grabbed the sheets pulling on them and moaning like crazy.

"Your my bitch tonight. Mmmmm. Take all this in. Take your fucking like the slut you are. Yeah." He said. I felt like I have never felt before.

Brandon's p.o.v
She was taking her fucking like a good girl. I was punishing her innocent pussy making her a real woman. "Brandon." she'd moan. I felt her getting closer so I went faster not stopping. She finally came all over me. It wasn't that long until I followed her. We were still going though. I pounded her and made her scream my name.

When she didn't, I made her beg for more. This was amazing. I thruster harder, faster, and went deeper every time.

My p.o.v
He was still going, hitting my g-spot every time. I had my 5th orgasm and couldn't take anymore. I was tired but he didn't care. He came for what must have been the 13th time and collapsed on me. We were going for hours. It was amazing. He pulled out and had me clean him after he took the condom off. So like a good slut, I grabbed ahold of his yummy stick and started sucking. It was to much for me so whatever I couldn't fit in my mouth I jacked off with my hand.

I had Brandon moaning my name now. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my head down. "Mmmm, that's it baby. Keep it up." He said. I probably was going for 5 minutes then he came in my mouth. "I'm not done yet." He said pulling out then turning me over so I was on my knees. He put on a new condom. He still had my hair in his hand and pulled as he fucked me anal. I loved it. I loved him. Once all my holes were fucked good, we collapsed onto the bed, a sweaty mess.

He grabbed a hold of me after I turned off the light and held me so close I could feel his hard member soften against my back. I smiled and turned around. He started to doze off when I whispered,"Thanks for that. And using protection. I don't need kids any time soon." He kissed my forehead and we fell asleep in each others arms.