Chapter 9

My p.o.v
It was the night I'd always dreamed of. I married Brandon. He was my husband and I was his wife. It was amazing. I loved it. I loved him. I feel like I say that a lot but it is true so hey. It don't matter. This night would be even more special because we'd try to start our family. It would be amazing. I was wearing a white see through slip over. Underneath had a white lacy bra and panties. It didn't matter to me how it looked because no matter what I had very small curves.

But Brandon didn't care. He told me one day, curves are curves and I love yours. So yeah. I am not as embarrassed of my body as I was before. "My sweet husband, can you come here?" I called for him to come upstairs. "Yes my love." He said running up. "What's up." He said turning on the light. When he saw me in my little 'outfit' he smiled and dimmed the lights.

He crawled onto the bed hovering over me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you." I whispered. "I'm going to show how much I love you." he said leaning closer to me. I closed my eyes and kissed him. His lips flowing with mine. He moved my hair from my neck and started kissing there. As I bit my lip, he started licking down my body getting closer and closer to my cookie.

Brandon's p.o.v
I licked her body all over. I could feel her breathing become heavier as I got closer and closer to her cookie. "Yummy cookies are made to be drenched in white substance and eaten." I said before taking off her wettish panties. Hmmmm. I put my tongue to her cookie and slowly licked up and down. She moaned at the feeling and I knew she wanted more. She raised her hips making them meet my mouth even more. Now I grabbed her hips and properly ate her cookie.

I looked up and saw her eyes closed and biting her lip. She tried to keep in her moans but you could tell she was tempted. I went harder and faster and she moaned before oozing juice. Damn it tasted good. I crawled back up to her face and said, "Do you wanna taste?" She raised an eyebrow at me. "Sure." She smiled and I reached down. I got some of her juice on my fingers and I told her to open up. She opened her mouth and I put my fingers in. She sucked and sucked. She only did so for 30 seconds or more and pulled back about to lick her lips but I quickly kissed her getting the extra from her lips.

I was starting to get hard. I flipped us and now I made her sit on my lap. She was straddling me and squirming a little. She didn't know it but she was kind of grinding me. I closed my eyes. "L...Lay...Layla." I said breaking in between moaning her name. She now knew what she was doing. She pulled off my shirt and kissed me continuing to rub against me. I moaned into the kiss then she pulled back.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Oh nothing. I just thought you might want to let your hard member out." I blushed when she said hard. In fact, that made me harder. She pulled down my pants and saw the tent my boxers. I blushed even more when she took them off. "That better?" she asked. "I actually-" she cut me off. "I'll make you feel better." She said flipping us back over. Now we were naked and I was a little nervous. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked before thrusting into her. She nodded and I went in. She adjusted and told me to go faster. She was moaning my name.

Everytime she said it I could here the love in her voice. "Mmmmm. Brandon...don't stop." She ordered. I started to go faster and deeper.

My p.o.v
I needed to cum so badly. He was hitting my g-spot everytime. I bit my lip and wrapped my legs around his back. Finally I came around his log and moaned more. My first orgasm actually touching his member felt different. It felt like I was just floating in a sea of clouds. He kept on going. Pounding hard, fast, and deep, not stopping for one second.

I grabbed his shoulder and neck. It was warmish. But I didn't care. I let go and started clawing the sheets. He kissed my neck making me moan even louder than before. I guess I'm glad this house didn't really have any neighbors near by. I was so loud. He started moaning and I could feel him getting close. He kept going, in and out, fast and deep. 3 minutes later, he moaned really loud then shot rope after rope of hot cum in me. It felt like it never ended. I was full and he continued to pound me like there was no tomorrow.

45 minutes later...
I put my hands on his neck. He was close to cumming for the 7th time tonight. His neck was heavily coated in sweat. My chest and legs were to. He finally came and took a deep breath. Most of the cream was all over the bed and on my thighs from receiving so much. He pulled out when he finished and bent down to lick me. I closed my eyes and his warm tongue met my soggy, destroyed pussy. I couldn't believe how much I had taken in. It was just spilling out of me. And yet Brandon was there to eat it up. He collected a handful of it and put it up to my face. I ate all of it and moaned when he started rubbing the tip of his member against me. It made me uncontrollably ooze my juice and he was happy.

He made me get down and suck him clean like he did to me. I must have gotten him really good because he cummed all over my face afterwards. So like a good girl I had to clean that up to. We have never been so happy in our lives. Brandon layed down on the bed and pulled me towards him. "I love you." He said. "I love you to." I replied back. He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep in his arms.

-

Hope you guys aren't to bored with this. See you later! ;)