Chapter 3

My p.o.v
I woke up early this morning. I stretched in the bed accidentally hitting Brandon. He woke up and sat up. I grabbed the blanket trying to cover up but he took it out of my hands. "It's okay. You don't need to hide your tiny breasts. They're cute. Just like you." He kissed my cheek afterwards and I smiled.

"Babe, I'm gonna take a shower. Love you." I said getting up stretching more. I bent down and did some more stretches then I felt something touch me. I stood up seeing Brandon behind me. Before I could leave he bent me back over. Then he told me breathing heavily, "You did that on purpose. And bad girls must be punished. That's the rule around here."

I stood up running into the bathroom playfully closing the door shut. It was unlocked but he waited to come in. I got in the bathtub and put down head down in the water. Then I felt something poke my stomach. I immediately pulled my head up and I saw it was Brandon. "Hey, I got to go to work. I love you." I gave him a sad face and did what I probably shouldn't have...

I pulled him in the bathtub with me. "Are you kidding me? I just put on clean clothes." He said trying to keep down his temper. "I'm not having my man go to work dirty and wearing clean clothes." I said giving him a serious face. He took off his clothes that were absolutely soaked and layed beside me. Now we were hugging each other to accommodate space for our tall bodies.

"Okay. I can understand that." he said. After about 20 minutes of bathing together, he got out and dried off. I turned off the water and let the water from the bath drain. He was already in his robe and holding mine out for me. I thanked him and put it on. We both left and changed into our clothes. I had to go out and get some groceries for us and he had to go to work.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my keys running out of the door. He came outside about to leave in his own car when I told him to get in so I could drop him off. That's when I realized that hey, I have no clue where that is. So I got out of the drivers seat and into the passengers. He sat down in the drivers seat and looked at me.

"I don't trust my self with this nice car. Are you sure it's okay with you? I don't want to crash or something." I looked at him like I was going to punch his throat. "You're not going to crash. Now drive or leave in your car." He smiled and got out. My mouth just dropped open at that.

He let me get in the drivers seat and he closed the door. I opened it the door again. "I hope we never end up breaking up and it ends with you closing my door for me." I said. He looked at me. "Honey, I will never break up with you. For a matter of fact-" he knelt down on one knee and pulled a black box out of his pocket. I nearly started crying.

"-will you marry me?" I broke out in tears. "Yes, yes I'll marry you. I love you!" I said happy yet still crying. He hugged and kissed me. "I love you to!" He said. I was so happy. "Now I'll always be your girl and you'll always be my man." I said smiling. He nodded and pulled the ring out of the box. He grabbed my left hand and placed it on my wedding finger. It was gorgeous. I never could leave him.

He was so nice. And now that we're engaged, I'd gladly live with him. Besides, it's not like I was going to go back to Florida anytime soon. I loved it. Later on that night, we settled down and started talking about why I came here in the first place. "I came here because if you remember from a long time ago when I told you what I was going to be when I grew up and I said a singer, cosmetologist, or a lawyer, well I need help being a singer. I needed somebody who would help me write songs, record them, play them, sell them, be in the music videos, and of course if you have a good singing voice you could sing with me. I right now need help with getting my stuff actually put up like I live here now cause I do."

He frowned when I said that. "Well, actually I was hoping I could live in Florida with you." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded. "Okay. We can do that. Alright. Help me pack. We'll sell the house and use the money to travel and live on for now. Plus, I can get you a job in Florida." He smiled and shook his head happily.

Now we just have to wait.

-

Be sure to comment and vote! Enjoy!!! ;)