Chapter 4

Brandon's p.o.v.
I was putting out that I was selling my house everywhere! I got many offers but none were enough. So I decided to put a price of $76,000 on everything I put out on the internet. Then I got more offers for that. I just didn't feel like these people that were calling actually cared enough about it. Then I got an offer for $76,000. When I said no they offered $100,000 and I accepted. They were happy and now I was to. They would do anything for the house.

Once I heard that from the buyers mouth though, I did the right thing and let them have the house for $76,000 instead of $100,000. I think that made Layla even more happy. She put all of her packed things in her car and we decided what we were going to do with my old car. "Well it doesn't really work that well and its too loud." I said. "We'll give it to one of those places that you give your car to and they give you money for it." She suggested. "You're so smart." I said kissing her forehead. "Thanks. Help me pack your stuff and get it a moving truck." I did just that too! Now to just get all of our stuff in the truck and get it in Florida.

-

Should I eat tacos tonight or sausage with cheese in the middle?