Chapter 10

1 month later...
Brandon's p.o.v
We have been married for a month now and we tried making our first child the same night. It was amazing. I had been working at my job for a couple months now and have been supporting us. In the meanwhile, Layla's a lawyer now. She was always nervous but she never told me why. I personally think it's because of her work. She hasn't got a single case yet and so yeah. They might fire her is what I'm worried about.

I haven't been doing a lot lately after we got married because I had my whole life with Layla alone. That's when I remembered that she could be pregnant. Oh boy that was going to be a miracle. Anyway, later on that night, Layla came home and was looking quite happy. "Well don't you look happy today. What happened?" I said walking into the kitchen following her. "Don't worry about cooking. We are going out to eat at a buffet some where. Probably Golden Corral. I'll tell you all about my day then." She said. So I picked her up and carried her upstairs.

12 minutes later...
We arrived at Golden Corral and paid. They seated up and we set our stuff down. We walked over to the plates and picked one up. We both got a crap load of food at sat down. "Okay so tell me all about your day." I said. "So today, I was filing papers. Then I went out shopping at the store after work. I got a pregnancy test and took it." She pulled out the test and gave it to me. It was positive. She was pregnant. We were going to have a child. I was so excited I got up and hugged her.

"You're pregnant. We're going to have a baby!" I kinda shouted but it was a nice caring one. When I said that nearly half of the staff came over and congratulated us. Then some of the women staff gave Layla a soft hug. It was so exciting. They l sat down and we started eating. That night we went to sleep hugging each other all night.

-

I'm really sorry this chapter was so short. But the good part about it being short is you get to choose the gender. The one with the most votes wins. Comment by the gender and wait until the 17th. If I don't have any votes then I'll just ask one of my friends. That's all. Ready... Set... Go!

Girl

Boy

Go ahead and put what name you'd like the baby to have. Please put a girl and a boy name.