Chapter 2

Bendy's POV

Here I am... trapped in this hell... I was abuse, cut opened, I had somethings removed and placed back in the wrong spots. Which usually lead to me lying down and crying. I still had a bit of my magical side, so my body was working hard to put everything back where they belongs. Which led to me passing out from the pain. I'm surprised I didn't let go yet... there had to be apart of me saying "stay strong! Don't let go... Boris will come and save you. I know it!" I thought I was fully going mad, and the mention of Boris breaks my weak heart... I can't stand this torture any more.

"Bendy..." a voice I didn't want to hear spoke. I shot up from my balled up form and my breath started to race. I wanted to run but I was chained to the ground. "Bendy time to play..." the man spoke. There was no use in fighting. I just hope Boris life is better then mine....
________________________________
Boris's POV

My life is absolutely horrible.... I was laying in my bed and staring at an old photo of me and bendy. I grabbed the picture and held it close. I miss him so much! I can't stand not seeing his cute smile, his big onyx eyes, his warm hugs. Ugh! I want him back! I fell into depression after bendy was officially dubbed gone. I cried into my pillow holding the picture like it was the last memory I'll ever have about bendy. I always thought of the worse possible things like he's permanently gone. I even tried to harm myself... but my parents always caught me. So did my friends. My parents told me I should try and forget him... I can't he was like my brother. I always had bags under my eyes and my cheeks were kind of stained from all the crying.

If I hadn't made that stupid mistake of tripping and letting go of bendy. I would have still been with him... i ended up crying myself to sleep. I've always dreamed about bendy. My mind give me the worse images of him. There would be times where I'd see him... missing his insides and eyes, others were him basically going insane, and the worse ones were when he was strapped down onto a surgical table, he had several patches on his body. One of his eyes were missing while the other was an 'x'. He looked so scared, he always had tears.

I wanted to scream and run to him... but my feet were glued to the ground.