Chapter 6

Back to present time.
_____________________________
Boris's POV

I was still deep into my thoughts till I heard a flash of a camera. I realized my friends where in the supply closet giggling. "Y'all better not have drawn on my face" I said. "No! We would never do that! We know what happens" one f them spoke. "Alright what do y'all want?" I said letting my westerny side take over. "We just got worried when you didn't show up to any of your classes. So we offered after to school to help find you. And we did but you seemed to be enjoying something in your mind" Alice said wiggling her eyebrows. I blushed deeply. "I-I was just thinking about how much I love salad!" I said. "You sure?" Alice asked. "Y-yeah t-totally! Eheheheh, well gotta go home! Bye!" I said and ran off back to my house. Mom and dad greeted me but I ran to my room and locked my door.

I face planted onto my bed and sighed. "Gotta stop thinking of him! The thoughts would only make things worse." I said into my pillow. But every time I stop thinking of him I fell alone and empty. I felt soulless... I laid there completely still and silent. The only noise to fill the silent room was the ticking of the grandfather clock we had. I could barely hear my parents talking. I got lost in my own thoughts. But I was brought out of it by a knock on my door. "Who is it?" My voice slightly cracked. I must have not been talking for a bit.

"Boris sweetie, it's mommy" my mother said. "Do you need something?" I asked. "Well me and your father were worried. You just came home and went to your room. And you haven't came out in about 3 hours. We called you several times no answer" mom spoke. "Yeah I'm good, I just have a lot on my mind" I said. "Okay sweetheart, just making sure. Oh and by the way, me and you father are going on a business trip, we leave tonight. So your gonna be on your own for a few days." Mom asked. "Alright" I said. "I made you dinner you just need to hear it up." Mom said. "Okay." I said slightly annoyed. What's next? A list of "things to do"?

"And there's a list of thing you need to do while we're out." She said. Lovely..."we'll see you later sweetie pie!" My said and left. I decided to take a small nap to help me calmed down. It was currently 5:30 pm. I set my alarm for 7:30. So I'd get about two hours of sleep. Maybe a bit more. And with that I fell asleep.

I had the same nightmare of bendy being cut and stabbed... could this be more then a stupid thought?