Chapter 4

Bendy's POV

The man whose name was Joey, grabbed my arm and yanked me. I yelped of course. My body was sore. He took me back to the surgical table. I started fidgeting and trying to to get of his grip. But it was no use... his grip tightened. I was crying. I know what he was gonna do. It still pains me. This has been going on for 5 years! And I'm still not use to it. "You know what happens when you fight back... and guess what you just did..." Joey said coldly. I fought back... he was gonna make the pain last longer. And torture me slowly, and make it worse... I've screwed up...

He threw me to the ground. Which led to me having a bad cut on my head. I screamed in pain. He then lifted me up and re-strapped me to the table. I couldn't move nor do anything... I just laid there with my head down and let the tears take over. "Let's see here. Hmmm, ah there it is." He said and grabbed a sharp knife. "W-why are you d-doing this to m-me?" I asked softly. "Heheh, you know the answer to that." Joey said. It's true I did know, he was a psychopath who targeted weak kids/teens. I was weak... I just wanted to run away. Find Boris. He could help right?

Oh I miss him! I always dreamed of seeing him again... in his warm embrace, seeing his onyx puppy dog eyes. I missed the way he held me. I missed the kisses I got from him when I was hurt. "Wait... am I... I can't be... am i getting feelings for him? Do I like him more then a friend?" I thought to my self. Then a huge pain shot threw my body causing me to scream in agony, and start crying. I looked at him he had the most psychotic grin plastered on his face. I looked down to my legs, he shoved the knife straight threw my left thigh. The blood was just pouring out of my leg. I screamed again. He slowly pulled the knife out of my leg. Which made it hurt worse.

The tears grew heavy. "I love it when you scream and feel pain" Joey said darkly. My breath was shaking and I was kind of twitching. He grabbed a needle and thread and another patch. He placed the patch on the stab wound, and started to sew the patch on. The problem was the knife went threw my leg so the stab wound was on both sides. Blood was running down the table I was strapped to. He unlocked my left leg and proceeded to patch the other side. I was in to much pain. "Heh, if I do let you free, everyone will think your a freak because of the patches. But I'm not done having my fun yet" he said. I trembled. He then unlocked me and told me to go to my cell. I couldn't move. But I forced my self to.

I limped back to my cell and fell to the ground. The pain was unbearable, my vision blurred then I passed out.