Chapter 17

Bendy's POV

After Boris explained everything to his parents I was brought into another hug from his mom. "Oh my lord! I'm sorry to hear what you've been threw!" Mrs. wolf said. "It's okay, you wouldn't have known unless you went threw it" I said. "Well my boy, you welcome to stay here while you recover more. You just have to share a room with Boris." Mr. wolf said. "I'm okay with that" Boris said. Mrs. Wolf set me down back onto my feet. "Well when your parents come back down for the star festival they'll surly be overwhelmed." Mrs. Wolf said. "I wonder if they still even remember me..." I mumbled under my breath. "Pardon sweetheart?" Mr. Wolf said. "N-nothing!" I said quickly. Alice already left so it was him me and the wolves. "Hey how about we go out for diner to celebrate your arrival back home!" Mrs. Wolf said.

"But what about the patches that are still visible?" I asked. "Well it's going to be a formal diner! So you can where a suit!" Boris said. "But I don't have any... I'm a demon remember? All I wore were white gloves, black shoes, and a white bow tie." I said. "Oh that's right, you demons aren't really known for wearing much." Mrs. Wolf said. "Didn't Bendy's dad leave some of Bendy's bow ties and gloves?" Boris asked. "Oh that's right! Hold on!" Mrs wolf said. She then returned with my gloves, shoes, and bow tie. "Huh... ain't that weird..." I said. "Yeah your parents didn't want to remember you leaving or you in general when you were officially dubbed missing." Boris said.

Lucky my clothing's magical so it would fit me anyhow. But as I was getting ready I was having a bit of trouble tying my bow tie. "Ugh stupid me, forgetting how to tie the darn thing" I said. Boris walked up to me. "here let me" he said while grabbing the ribbon that made up my bow tie. "There we go" he said as he finished. "Thank you borisy!" I said. "No problem" he said. "You boys decent yet?" Mr. wolf asked. "Yup" Boris said. Mr. Wolf opened the door and came in along with mrs. Wolf. "Bendy, let's see if we can't do something about those patches. But your eyes... yeah we can't fix them." Mrs. Wolf said. I totally forgot that my eyes were still the way they are.

Mrs. Wolf examined the patches. I still had them on my legs... "okay bendy, I'm going to remove one of the patches on your shoulders okay." Mrs wolf asked. I was nervous I knew it was gonna hurt badly but I stiffened up and balled my fists readying myself for the pain. Then I nodded. Boris helped hold me still and held one of my balled fists. I opened my hand to hold his. We ended up intertwining our fingers. Then the patch that was being taken off, shot pain threw my body. I was trying not to cry and go limp. Once it was fully removed I relaxed a bit. "Okay, now hold still" mrs wolf said. She touched the slightly closed wound. I tensed up again. Then I felt relief. "There we go that's all healed, time for the next shoulder" mrs. Wolf said. I took a quick look at my left shoulder. It was healed fully.

She did the same to my right shoulder and both my legs. I wasn't in pain any more, and I was healed. "Now what about your eyes..." Mr. wolf said. "I have an idea" Boris said.