Chapter 1

Flashback....

Child Boris's POV

It was finally mine and Bendy's birthday! We were so excited. Me and bendy are finally teenagers! Though we still lived with our parents. Me and bendy have been friends since well forever! Bendy had to be the most sweetest lil' devil around. He loved to share kindness! Tho he did have a tiny problem. When ever bendy was hurt emotionally, physically, scared. or lied to something that looked to be kinda like ink would drip and nearly covering his right eye. But it usually stopped when I came and comforted him.

Me and bendy and 5 other kids were playing around. Soon enough it was time to blow out the candles of our birthday cake. I sat down in the birthday chair as bendy sat on one of my legs. He was a bit small and light for his age, but that didn't phase me. Soon we both blew out the candles and started eating cake.

Time skip to a week after the birthday...

Child Bendy's POV

I was at school with my best friend Boris. We had the same classes so I always sat next to him. Right now it's time for math. After going 30 minutes into the lesson, a lock down was called. I freaked out. My inky problem started to kick in as the black ooze covered my right eye. Boris grabbed my arm and brought me into a dark corner. Our skin/fur was a pure black color so we blended in really good. Boris held me tight. I slowly calmed down and gathered my shaky breath.

"I wonder where the kiddies are" a deep males voice spoke. I got closer to Boris as he backed further away into the dark corner. We were slightly near our class. They were at the other side of the room. Before we knew it the glass on the door to our class room was smashed opened. I tried really hard not to make any sudden movements or make a sound. "Oh come out children, don't you wanna play a game? Kids love games" the voice spoke again. The man opened the door. He had a knife in hands. "Hmm do I smell a wolf and a demon?" He said. Mine and Boris eyes widen.

The man looked at our little corner and started to walk closer and closer. Boris stood up and picked me up an ran faster then a average wolf. "HEY!" The man yelled. We made it outside but then Boris tripped and I went flying. I ended up flying into the side but of a car. I laid there unable to move as I saw him walk closer to me... Boris was out cold... I tried to scream for help but I choked on my own breathing. "W-what are you g-gonna do t-to me?" I asked. "Oh I'm just gonna have a little 'fun' heheheheheh" he said and laughed lol he was crazy. He stabbed my leg as I screamed loudly.

He took somethings out of his pocket. It was a bottle and rag. He poured the liquid onto the rag and covered my face. I was fidgeting around, kicking at nothing, as I struggled to get out of his grip. Then everything went black...

End of flashback...