Chapter 3

Boris's POV

I woke up screaming at 1 in the morning. I just had the worse nightmare... well the one where I was forced to watch him suffer from being cut opened. I also thought they were scary thoughts... but I have been seeing them over and over and over again. Does that mean bendy was still out there? Still breathing? I sighed it off. If what I'm seeing was true and Bendy's still here maybe there's still some hope. I laid back down still hugging the photo. I closed my eyes and slept.

{time skip, to school}

I was in high school. It's only first period. I sat down in my seat and got my stuff out. "Hey Borisy~" Alice sang. I despised that nickname. Only bendy was allowed to call me that. "Don't call me that" I growled. "Aww but borisy! I'm trying to act like Ben-" I cut Alice off. "NO! You'll never be like bendy! Never have never will... you know just as well as the others that I HATE that nickname when it's said by someone else" I snapped. I only allowed bendy to call me that because he was so close to me. But ever since he left I started hating people who call me that.

Alice backed down. "Okay geez Boris, I was only trying to help" she sassed me. I growled then I sat down back in my seat. Alice was one of the popular girls. So she could blackmail the others into turning on me. Which I didn't care about. I covered my face in my hands. Tears started to drip. I just want to see bendy again.... "wait am I growing other feelings for him? I do love him with all my heart... am... am I gay?" I thought. I sighed and took out the picture of bendy and me. I never leave any where without it. It was from our 12th birthday. The theme was silly, so we made silly faces. I couldn't help but smile a bit.

"Boris? BorIS!? BORIS!" One of my other friend shouted. I flinched and fell out of my seat. "Yeah?" I asked a bit shaky. "You fell into a trance and missed the lesson" my friend said. "What the heck's gotten into you? You just dozed off" he said. "Uh... well..." I really didn't know how to explain. "Don't tell me you dozed off thinking about bendy. actually... I think you love to think of him." He said and smirked. My cheeks were dusted with a light red blush. "Eheheheh, well he is like a brother to me! Well got to go to second period! Bye!" I said and ran off with my stuff. I ran into the nearest supply closet and locked my self in there.

I sat down on the floor, I brought my knees to my chest and buried my face into them. I was thinking of bendy. I love him to much not to stop. I think I may have feelings towards him. Oh lord... how would I explain to my mom and dad?...