Chapter 1

Its now 2 months after Sam got shot in the throat. He's still in the hospital and doing a lot better. Everyone has been visiting except for Breanna. Bre has been distancing herself away from everyone, even Kian.

Me and Jc think something is wrong with her and Kian. They havent been out since any of this started. Our O2LTOUR starts in 1 month and sam still cant talk loud. He can talk quietly and we all are grateful that he can do that much.

Today is January 22nd. I got sick and threw up this morning after breakfast. I didn't think anything of it. Jc wanted to take me out to lunch today and its already 11am. I jump up from the couch and get in the shower quickly. I take a fast shower. I hear a knock on the door and i tell them to come in because i know its Jc. I peek my head out of the curtain and and he has a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair is wet.

"Hey babe i just need a brush." He says while grabbing the brush and opening the door to walk out. "Wait! I want you to stay in here with me." I say with a smile on my face. He closes the door back and sits on the toilet seat. We talk about how our morning has been so far. I tell him how i got sick this morning after breakfast. He then reminds me about a night last week. My stomach starts to turn and i feel sick again.

The room goes black and i pass out in the shower. I wake up 30 seconds later and I'm sitting in the shower with muscular arms wrapped around me. I turn my head to see Jc behind me. Were both naked sitting in the shower. Jc then tells me he thinks im pregnant. His theory makes sense about the morning sickness and me blacking out. When i get ready its 12:30pm. We go to eat lunch then he takes me to a drug store to get a pregnancy test. To be sure i get 5 of them.

When we got home i ran straight to the bathroom.