chapter 11

Taylor's POV

i scream and try to sit up but i cant. Jc helped me sit up and i could see in his eyes he was just as scared as i was. Him and i both knew instantly something had to be wrong. We walk slowly to the car. The pain was excruciating but we managed to make it to the local hospital. I felt really uncomfortable because it wasn't my regular doctor but at the time i really didn't care i just had to make sure the baby was ok.

I have an ultrasound and they say the baby is healthy and growing fine. Only a few more months and i will be a mom. Considering how young i am its kind of dangerous. we leave the hospital but i still have a slight pain in my lower abdomen. I shake it off and ask Jc if he wants to go to froyo. I think it'd be best for us to get our mind off of it.

Froyo was 15 minutes away from Jc's house so we decide to drive. When we get there i missed all the times we skated to froyo back in cali and now i cant do that because im about to be a mother. I also found out a few more things at the doctor. Jc doesn't know because my doctor told him to stop out of the room for a while.

Me and Jc have talked about names. Girls and boys names. If we had a boy we would name it Gabriel, Justin, or Sam. We thought of sam because he has been through so much with his moms death and his Suicide attempt. If it was a girl we thought acacia, Andrea, or Annabelle. Sam's mom's name was Annabelle.

What Jc doesn't know is that were have a boy. As well as a girl.