Chapter 5

Taylor's POV

I look at the clock it's 7:45. I know I go onstage at 8 o'clock so I look over my song and study the lyrics. I've always been afraid of performing and dropping my mic or just forgetting the lyrics altogether. The next time I looked at the clock it was 7:55. Jc walks up to me hugs me and kisses me on my lips.

He knows I'm nervous so you rubs my back as he leads me to the stage. When we come from behind the curtain I hear nothing but cheering fans. When I hear cheering it always makes me smile. I then turn to Jc as he announces the big news.

"Hey guys how are you doing tonight? Great! We have some very important news!! We couldn't keep it in any longer we have to tell you, me and Taylor are expecting a son in eight months!" Jc says as the crowd roars. Me and Jc kiss then he announces that I'm going to be singing my debut single for the first time live. I start to shake and sweat.

Jc hands me the mic and proceeds to walk off stage. "Hey guys im gonna be singing my song "one day". I hope you guys like it!" At the beginning of my performance I'm very quiet and my voice is really shaky. By the end my voice was so strong when the song ended the crowd roared 10 times louder than it has been all day.

I feel like I had overcome every thing stopping me from achieving all of my dreams.