Chapter 10

Three days later

Addey's POV

I've been doing a lot better. Kian has been super sweet to me and were getting really close. To be honest im starting to like him. When me and Kian get in Jc's house we walk upstairs to look around. We see one door and know its Jc's room because it had his name on the door. We open the door and see Jc taking off his shirt and Taylor laying on his bed. I couldn't hold in my laughter. Me and Kian bust out in laughter and run down stairs.

----------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV

Jc and i look at each other and laugh then hear the clicking of high heels coming up the stairs. We know its his mom. I sit up on his bed and wait for her to knock on the door like she always does. Jc puts in a shirt and gets to the door and opens it before she can knock. He startles her "you two are so cute! Anyways i just came up to ask Taylor if she needs medicine or anything? I want my grandchild to be healthy!" She says then chuckles.

She has the same eyes, nose, and laugh as Jc. Shes beautiful. She did a great job on Jc for sure! His parents are so fun to be around but Jc thinks they're "lame". I tell her im fine and she leaves the room. Me and Jc are tired so we decide to go to bed. Jc takes his shirt off once again and decides to sleep in nothing but his boxers. I sleep in one of his long t-shirts that he doesn't wear anymore because my baby bump would stretch it out.

I crawl under the covers and i instantly have a sharp pain in my stomach.