Chapter 7

2 months later

Taylor's POV

I'm now three months into pregnancy and My baby bump is showing overwhelmingly much. Where going to have our second show in 3 weeks and I've had major ankle swelling and morning sickness.

Everyone has decided for our next trip we're going to be driving instead of flying. We thought it would be cool to stop in states on the way to our second show, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

We're leaving in two days and stopping in Arizona and staying there for two days to have some meet ups. We're then going to Texas and staying in Jc's hometown, Austin for three days. Where then stopping in Louisiana for two days. then Mississippi and Alabama for two days each then straight down to Florida.

We have everything planned out and have all already packed. We hired us a chauffeur drive around the o2l limo.

----------------------------------------------

two days later

Jc's POV

It's 2 AM and we just woke up to pack the limo. Taylor has Already had morning sickness two times since she woke up one hour ago. I think it's the stress to be honest. One month ago Breanna moved out and took all of her stuff with her. Connor still lives with us and him and Breanna aren't "together" anymore. neither are Connor and Addey. Addey has gotten closer and closer to Kian in their sadness and are beginning to form a close relationship.

I've been think back to my wedding night and who caught the bouquet of flowers that Tay threw behind my back. It was Breanna. I remember how happy her and Kian seemed with each other. How they acted like they wouldn't change a thing about their life at that time. It's sad that I don't see that anymore but at the same time I know she doesn't deserve Kian anymore and Kian deserves better than her.

That one person I do see him with is Addey.