Chapter 4

It's 2 hours before the show starts. We got one of our crew members to go out on stage and take a picture of all of the people. They say the total number of tickets sold for only this show was over 11,000. We had only 100 VIP tickets to sell and they sold out in 14 minutes.

The VIP members come in in one hour to the meet and greet. We get to hang out with them for one hour then the rest of the people get to come in and then the show starts. I'm excited but nervous about telling everyone about the pregnancy. I think it will be a positive turnout considering they loved it when they found out we were dating and when they found out we were married.

----------------------------------------------

1 hour later

Jc's POV

We all sit in a line down the long table as people start coming in. I love the fact that there are only 100 people in the VIP section so we can meet each and everyone of them. I then see a sign, a particular sign that reads "Caylen family coming soon" i've been look at Taylor and noticed that she sees the same sign we look at each other and then giggle a little.

When the girl with the sign gets to our table she asks us "are you guys by any chance expecting?" Me and Taylor looking each other and smile. I look back at the fan and wink. They girl laughs then hands us a picture of what looks like mine and Taylor's face merged together into what our child would look like. At the top of the paper it said "Justin Caylen Castillo & Taylor Mae Beasley. The Caylen family!"

After about 45 minutes almost everyone has met us. We've all gotten so much fan art and letters. We've all taken so many pictures and Taylor was interviewed by over five different interviewers about our marriage and the baby bump.

After the VIP meet up was over we went to all get a new change of clothes and get ready for the show. We go out at 6:30 onto the stage. Only VIP are inside until 7:30. we just talk to the crowd and do our usual thing. Trevor and Ricky decide to sing a few songs.

----------------------------------------------

7:30 PM

Taylor's POV

All of the fans pile into the huge stadium and at that moment I realize I'm going to go on stage in front of thousands of people. I've been fill a hand on my shoulder I turn to see that it's Jc. "I have a great idea Taylor!" He says in probably the cutest but most mysterious voice ever. I look at him puzzled. "how would you like to perform your first single on stage for the first time in front of 11,000 people?!?" I gulp and I start to sweat.

"I-i... I don't know Jc. You know how I feel about performing in front of people." I say wearily. "Babe you're an amazing singer! why wouldn't you want to spread your voice to all of these people?! They will love you!" He says in a confident and sweet comforting voice.

I nod in agreement. Then realize what I just agreed to. I can't believe I'm actually going to perform in front of 11,000 people. I've never even sung my song in front of anyone before, not even Jc.