Chapter 15

Taylor's POV

When the nurse rushes in and asked me what's wrong I show her the problem. She automatically knows what has happened. My water has broke and I'm about to give birth. To twins. I look at Jc and we're both not ready. I can definitely see in his eyes. I'm two months early. This isn't regular.

At that moment I totally breakdown. I start to cry and Jc comforts me by holding my hand. But when he grabs my hand I pull away...

I have no clue what's wrong with me. I just look at him in a daze. He looks at me more confused than ever but shakes it off because his mind is somewhere else at the moment.

He's worrying about the babies. I hear the door open. three doctors are now in the room yelling at me and telling me to push. I don't know what else to do but to listen to them... So I do it. I push. As hard as I can.It doesn't take long at all. I start to hear whining and see the doctors all have a smile on their face.

I wonder what it feels like to have a job to bring people in this world and take them out... Have you ever thought about that? Like knowing the reason some people are here and some aren't is because of you... Thinking about that gets my mind off of what is happening at the moment.

Jc is taking it better than I thought he would... I was expecting him to pass out or something.. But no. He's sitting in the chair next to me with his hand on my stomach. Smiling at our new daughter we all know as Acacia. She's very small. Smaller than most babies I would say. She also has a reason to be smaller than most babies considering her mother is 19 and she's two months early...

I can't help but feel bad that she might have health problems in the long run along with her brother because to be honest it is my fault as well as Jc's.

I then look at the clock. 6:17PM August 24th Acacia Maree Castillo was born. 32 minutes later at 6:49PM Gabriel Caylen Castillo was born.