Chapter 6

After the show

Taylor's POV

Its 12:30 am and we just left the venue. This has been the best week so far. We get to the hotel and me and Jc decide to take a shower. When we get out everyone is asleep except for Bre and Kian. We know this because we hear them arguing in the room next door. I wake up to hear Kian and Bre once again but this time we hear them yelling at each other then hear a door slam closed.

Jc's phone rings. Its a text from Kian.

From: Kian

Hey dude. Bre has been cheating on me for about 2 weeks now and i just found out and you would never guess who with. Please call me ASAP. oh and if this is Taylor wake up Jc and show him this for me.

I sit there shocked and wondering for a while before waking up Jc. When I finally wake up Jc and show him text he immediately calls Kian. Jc puts it on speaker so i can hear. Kian answers on the second ring and we automatically know he's crying because we can hear it in his voice.

"Breanna got on the plane and left and you'll never guess who with. Connor."

Me and Jc look at each other. I run to Addey and Connors room to find Addey crying on the bed alone. "Addey what happened? What's wrong?" I ask her. "He left me. He left me for that blonde whore." She screams at me in anguish.

I walk up to the bed and sit down next to her. I hug her and tell her everything is going to be okay. I lied. If I ever see Brianna's face again I will make her regret hurting Addey and Kian.