Chapter 12 - I Want to Do That

A/N: Hi guys! Its been 10 days already...whoops. Anyways, hopefully this chapter is satisfactory and enjoyable to read! Thanks for reading!

The rest of that day was pretty uneventful. Otabek and I talked for awhile, as usual, and before I knew it, Yakov and Lilia were picking me up. Soon, I had arrived home.

"Lilia, where are you?" Yakov shouted from somewhere in the house.

"I'm getting ready to go practice my ballet. I may be a teacher now, but I don't want to get out of practice myself!" Lilia replied, "Take care of Yurio while I'm gone, alright?"

I looked up at her, confused. "You do ballet? I thought you were too old to do anything." I said, my eyebrows knitting together slightly. But then again, that old man looks like he's 87 years old but he's a five-time world champion skater... I thought. I should learn to skate too, so I can beat him and that pig one day.

"Yes, haven't you been told that before?" She said, seemingly rushing and a bit annoyed with me.

"Can I come watch?" I asked without thinking. Why would you ask that, stupid?!

"Fine, I don't feel like arguing with you about it." She responded, surprising me.

"Oh, okay then," I responded quietly, shrugging and following her as she walked out the front door.

Music played throughout the room. I watched the so-called old lady dance and move gracefully around the room. I want to do that. I thought. Some day.

While we were there, she explained things to me. She told me the importance of gracefulness, of expression, and of movement. She was highly passionate about it, even an idiot like Victor could see that.

"I want to learn to do that." I told her. A look of shock flashed across her face.

"Perhaps, I'll teach you then."

"When are they coming back?" I asked her as we walked through the door.

"Thursday." She responded.

"That's gonna be forever!" I huffed, frowning.

"Do you miss them now?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"N-No! I just want to practice my ice-skating and while they're gone, I can't do that!" I shouted as I stomped off to the living room and flopped onto the couch. I grabbed the remote in my hands and turned on the TV, which, ironically, was playing the competition. Whatever it was, I could see Yuuri skating across the ice. He was doing well, too. \

I'll beat you one day, you stupid pig! I shouted in my head as his performance ended.

Soon, I found myself drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Sorry, this chapter was insanely short. I don't even know why I bothered with it. I think I've lost most of my inspiration for my Yuri! on Ice stories...I don't have any real ideas, or a clue what to write...

I want to finish them, and finish them well, but it seems I can't do that.

Maybe I should discontinue them? Or if you guys have any ideas or suggestions or something, then maybe...

I bet if we had a season 2 right now, I'd find my inspiration again...I dunno.