Chapter 2

(Y/n) was standing under the cool water, attempting to force her body to relax. She turned around and let the water run down her face, sliding easily over her smooth skin. She sighed heavily, water droplets flying different places, and barely noticed the feeling of hands sliding down her sides. At first she just assumed it was the water, but when she felt a grip on her hips she whirled around, holding back a scream, but saw nothing there. Nothing behind her.
"H-Hannah? Is that you?" She called out, hoping to hear Hannah laughing at her. Instead, she heard a very faint, but very deep chuckle. That was not her sisters voice. She just brushed it off, assuming it was the long day and the weird letter that was making her paranoid, and she started washing her hair. She rinsed out her shampoo that smelled like strawberries, and put in some conditioner, then started washing her face and the rest of her body. She felt around for her razor so she could shave, and started on her arm pits first, and then slowly shaving her legs. When she finished, she rinsed her hair out, loving how soft it became. She rinsed everything else, then turned the water off and stepped out, grabbing her towel. She started drying herself off, and then looked at the mirror with a confused expression, as it was fogged. Even though the water wasn't warm in the slightest. She walked over to the window and started wiping off the fog so she could look at herself, and smiled at her reflection. Her skin was still smooth, and her hair had turned a darker orange because of the water. She continued to dry herself off, then out on the panties and bra that she brought with her into the bathroom. She picked up her brush, but accidentally dropped it, so she bent down to pick it up, and when she looked at herself in the mirror again, someone was standing behind her. She screamed and whirled around, but once again, no one was there.
"(Y/n) are you ok? Did you fall in the toilet?" Hannah yelled up at her, and (y/n) could hear the snickering in her voice. She didn't respond, just stood there for a few seconds, trying to lower her now rapid heart beat. She quickly brushed her hair, tossed it a little to make it look messy, and then finished getting ready in her bed time booty shorts and a black tank top. She walked out of the bathroom and into her room, looking around at it for a minute. She looked at the walls that she had painted a dark grey, and her full size bed with black sheets and a comforter. She looked to the right to her black dresser with a black lamp on it, and then to her left to look at her gaming desk top.
She sighed and tossed her dirty clothes into her wicker hamper, and then sat down at her computer, turning it and all her equipment on to start recording. She put her headphones on, pulled her microphone close and started with her intro.
"Hey everyone, it's Pastel here, continuing the let's play of Five Nights at Freddy's 2. Obviously this is super late, the fifth game is already out, but be patient with me please." She giggled a little. "Okay, the last place we left off was night 3. We've seen Bonnie a few times, the creepy mother fucker..." she clicked continue to continue the game. "Ok here we go. The music is already playing? Damn.....ah the fuckin music box...stupid thing. Am I telepathic? Or...no no, the guy said it was remote. Right? I dunno...OH FUCKIN FREDDY BITCH GO AWAY" she screamed as Freddy popped into the office and she threw the mask on. She laughed a little, but quickly stopped as her computer started freezing and glitching out really bad.
"What the fuck?" She looked down at her computer, checking to make sure it was cool enough. Everything seemed fine, and when she turned her attention back to her monitor, the game had crashed and exited, leaving her to look at all the background stuff she had going. Her face cam was glitching as well, and her mike was picking up too many noises. She tried to turn everything off, but it all stayed on. The camera started glitching out even more, and it turned the whole picture green and fuzzy.
"What the actual fuck?! This is a new camera! Come on, I spent way too much money on this fucker!" She stood up and walked over to the camera, checking it out, and she didn't notice the dark figure that appeared on her monitor screen. After making sure it was ok, she turned to check the cables, but saw something even worse. A man, standing behind her chair, staring at her with one completely green eye, and the other completely black. Her breathing began to quicken, her heart began to race, and she desperately wanted to scream but couldn't. Her voice was gone.
"A-Anti...Antisepticeye....HANNAH HEL-" she found her voice after a few seconds, but Anti ran forward and slammed his hand over her mouth, gripping her face hard. He used his other hand to bring one finger to his lips, then pressed his thumbs against her neck just under her jaw, making it difficult to breathe. She tried to pry his hands off, but to no avail, as he just squeezed harder, and her vision began to darken. Her panic levels were over the roof, but she felt frozen to the spot as her legs began to give out on her, but right before she actually passed out, Anti laid her gently on the ground. His eyes were the last thing she saw, and his chuckle was the last thing she heard.