Chapter 5

WARNING. THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER

Anti had pinned (y/n) to the shitty little bed in the corner, and was still exploring her mouth with his tongue. She moaned frequently, and he started to as well which signalled to her that he was enjoying himself. His left hand held him up while his right hand started rubbing her sides, and then slipping itself under her shirt. He pulled away and kissed all over her neck until he found her sweet spot, which she signalled with a sharp intake of breath, and he abused that spot. He licked, bit, kissed and sucked at it until there was a very obvious dark red mark. Her hands were running up and down his chest slowly, but as he kissed at her neck, they slid around to his back and in his hair. He pulled away, sitting up on his knees in between her legs, and pulled his shirt off, smiling at the reaction he got from (y/n).
"See anything you like?" He chuckled as she gawked at him and then smiled in satisfaction as she removed her shirt. He leaned down and literally ripped off her bra, which made her gasp and cover herself. He growled and pulled her arms away from her chest, pinning them above her head. She blushed, as she had never really felt as exposed as she did now, but she liked it. He leaned down and kissed each breast, listening to her heart beat and her breath. He ran his hands down her sides again, listening to her moans as he kissed different spots. He looked at her shorts and smirked, pulling them off quickly which made her gasp again. He didn't hesitate to rip off her underwear, making her squeak and blush deeply. He released her hands, which he had been holding with one of his own, and slid his hands down from her breasts to her core. He smiled at her reaction.
She lay there, squirming out of impatience and anticipation, and she let out a deep breath when he stuck two fingers inside her. He watched her face make different pleasured expressions as he pumped them in and out, slowly at first. He noticed that she was squirming more, and making less noises, so he picked up the pace while rubbing her clit as well. He was once again satisfied with the noises she made, and the amount of squirming that occurred. This continued for several minutes until Anti noticed that (y/n) was starting to shake, and her breathing was ragged. She was close to having an orgasm, so he pulled his fingers out, hovering over her once again as he licked his fingers clean.
"Delicious...just like i thought you'd be. Now it's my turn, NO COMPLAINING!" He yelled at her as she whined about it, "now, get on your knees and suck me off." He pulled her up and sat on the bed, forcing her to kneel in front of him. He watched as she leaned up, kissing him softly and then moving down to his neck, rubbing him through his jeans. She kissed down his chest and his stomach until she reached his pants, which she was quick to unbutton. She pulled his jeans down, and then his boxers, and her eyes widened at his hardened member in front of her. Just as she had thought, he was huge, and she wasn't exactly sure if she would be able to please him like he wanted her to.
She gently grabbed him at the base, leaning forward and kissing it softly, then using her tongue to wet the whole thing. She tried her hardest not to smile at the sounds he made when she did that. It was obvious he was trying to hide them, but he wasn't doing very well, especially after she wrapped her lips around his tip, slowly pumping the rest. She did this for a few seconds before fitting more into her mouth, sucking on it and licking it, and pumping what wasn't in her mouth. She pushed more in until she couldn't fit in anymore, and pumped the rest as she sucked as hard as she could, bobbing her head up and down slowly. The sounds that Anti was making totally turned her on, but she felt incredibly ashamed that she couldn't fit in anymore. Although Anti didn't really seem to mind. He had tilted his head back in pleasure, moaning out her name as she started bobbing her head up and down faster, using her hand to pump the rest quickly. Anti could feel himself close already, and he roughly pulled her away from him by her hair, looking at her sexy and confused face.
"Did...did I do ok?" She muttered, slightly out of breath. Giving her any kind of praise was the last thing on Anti's mind, so he just pushed her onto her back on the floor, quickly climbing on top of her. He leaned down and bit her neck hard enough to break the skin, slamming into her at the same time. She screamed out in pleasure, feeling his large member stretch her walls more than ever before. He didn't start out easy like she did, he went fast and rough, grunting with the effort. She moaned loudly with each thrust, and she wrapped her arms around his back, clawing at it, probably leaving visible marks. He used one hand to prop himself up, using the other to grab her hip and thrust into her harder, making her practically scream. He smirked to himself as he watched her moaning and yelling, and chuckled lightly when he felt her walls tighten around him. He thruster faster, which she didn't think was possible, and moaned a little louder as she came all over him. Her body was completely worn out, but he was still pounding into her like there was no tomorrow. Anti could feel himself close, and was trying his hardest to hold back from coming inside her, but the more sounds and movements she made, the harder it was. He moaned loud, his voice deep, as he released himself inside her, overflowing her dripping core. He laid on her for a second, out of breath, and he was glaring at the floor. He pushed himself up and then pulled himself out, very angry.
He looked at her laying there, struggling to catch her breath as he put his clothes back on. He stood over her until she was breathing normally again, then he reached down and grabbed her hair, yanking her back onto her feet. She grunted as he did so, and pales at the furious look her gave her.
"If you ever do something like that again, I will gut you like a fish. Do you understand me?" His voice was low and quiet, and very scary. (Y/n) nodded, even though she had no idea what she did wrong, and yelled out as he threw her back onto the floor. He tossed her clothes next to her and left the room, slamming the door so hard it cracked.